Server 4 Discussion

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Re: Server 4 Discussion

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

wiki bruce has it wrong no one has goit anything for server 4 yet, and even server 3 for that matter
M3 Rokit
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by M3 Rokit »

Sharpsniper is correct. It was not a prize, but an internal test. Back on topic everyone.
Hooligunn
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Hooligunn »

I'm a server 4 winner and I can tell you right now it's not right. Guarenteed. Don't listen to it, it's obviously a mistake or a rumour he's picked up on. Besides, no-one else I know who won on server 4 has it.
the new one
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by the new one »

Okie dokey amigo. Well, that clears this part of the furore. (Sry if spelling is wrong. ;) )
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

the new one wrote:Okie dokey amigo. Well, that clears this part of the furore. (Sry if spelling is wrong. ;) )
my spelling is atrocius, but you got it right :D

anyway Hooligunn apparently peaple on the chat said if you call the DHL with your address and 98052 as the zip the package is being sent from you can sort of track it.

im not going to bother yet becausei dont think server 3's prizes are even being shipped yet, but yeah that might be the best way for us to check if we will get the package in europe.

i wonder whats going to be inside the package, ide be happy with a halo 360 personally :lol:
the new one
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by the new one »

Haha, thx, the word looked kinda funny to me, so..

Say, server 3's package seems kinda slow this time, or maybe it's just me. :/
Andorhal
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Andorhal »

I doubt they'd give us a halo 3 for unlocking a server, their might be some big prize for one person at the end though. It'll probably be something of the nature of the Server 1 reward.
KillerLemming
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by KillerLemming »

I skimmed to this point, so if this has already been stated, sorry.

This weekend there's supposed to be an annual meteor shower tha will be visible everywhere for a fairly long time, and due to the moon or lack there of, its supposed to be really clear, so maybe there will be some sort of event coinciding with the shower...

(I heard all of this from my local weather channel so if this is inaccurate, damn them)

And the Artifact Location page's remaining stars are never the same...
DavFlamerock
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by DavFlamerock »

Hey, I just read that the people who unlocked the servers got emails saying they would be rewarded, and yet I never recieved such an email (even though I know I put it in correctly).

Did anyone else not get messages?
Zero
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Zero »

No one got a e-mail saying they would've been rewarded, if they did it was a fake sender. :/