16807 Adjutant Reflex Moniter of Installation 6

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

Ceantari
Data [Conditional]

Re: 16807 Adjutant Reflex Moniter of Installation 6

Unread post by Ceantari »

I thought we're done with the HALO rings and finally gonna spend the campaign on the Fight for Earth? After HALO 2, I felt they owed us an epic Earth fight, since they gave us ILB and left us with only 3 Earth levels. >.<
Lurono
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Lurono »

Ceantari wrote:I thought we're done with the HALO rings and finally gonna spend the campaign on the Fight for Earth? After HALO 2, I felt they owed us an epic Earth fight, since they gave us ILB and left us with only 3 Earth levels. >.<
Amen to that
Frogwart
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Frogwart »

You guys have been following the development of Halo 3 and watched the first ViDoc about the announcement trailer, right?

Bungie knows they under-delivered Halo 2 because even they are upset about how it had to happen.That's why they're making Halo 3 as kick-ass as possible for us.

According to an article about Bungie's studio head, Harold Ryan, in the Seattle Sun-Times (taken from the halo.bungie.org front page a couple weeks ago), mentions that the game has been complete since July 20th, and they're working now to polish and add whatever they can without breaking the game before they have to stop and send it to processing.

I don't think too many people are going to be upset about Halo 3's story. If they are, it's because they built it up to be something they wanted it to be, not what Bungie was making for them.
Lurono
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Lurono »

I'm glad Bungie has been able to openly admit that they screwed up. Not many companies would do that.

I would like another ViDoc, though, they do a good job at holding me over for at least a day :D
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

Ceantari wrote:I thought we're done with the HALO rings and finally gonna spend the campaign on the Fight for Earth? After HALO 2, I felt they owed us an epic Earth fight, since they gave us ILB and left us with only 3 Earth levels. >.<
Remember the battle of Hoth in the Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars. I WANT THAT IN HALO. They say that they're making huge epic fights, but to me, that's the bar for developers to meet. (lol, think Scarabs instead of AT-ATs)
hinarf
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by hinarf »

Formidable ai
then all of the sudden cortana knows all this stuff in the trailer, i think addjunkie Methhead told her something.
Who says that a monitor cant be an ai, can be everywhere at once.
Ghost
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Ghost »

To me, one of the most convincincing arguments for Adjutant Reflex being a monitor, though it may be a coincidence -- and I don't remember anyone mentioning this -- is that the monitor number for installation 6 is 16807, which could be interpreted as the 16th of August, 2007, a date given to us on the Artifact Location website.
x Yayap x
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by x Yayap x »

That's the way the rest of the world wrights dates, as apposed to America!