Server 4 Discussion

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

krickett
Data [Undefined]

Re: Server 4 Discussion

Unread post by krickett »

Injunfett wrote:Yeah its random Txt, its still early but I think it has 10 digits each?

Also http://www.akqa-staging.com/ Is a very plain site with 3 sections you can highlight but have nothing there....

Also has the address for

http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd

But I think thats just HTML stuff maybe I'm wrong..

Is AKQA even important??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AKQA
Read the last line of the paragraph.
Chryton
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Chryton »

I know this sounds random, but is there any way to graph the genome? or atleast the first 15 strands? I know it sounds wierd, but it could lead to something.
Ibeechu
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Ibeechu »

I don't know what you mean by graph. You could find the amino acids coded by that nucleotide sequence. The 5 amino acids are
Valine (caa → guu)
Asparagine (ttg → aac)
Proline (gga → ccu)
Glutamic acid (ctt → gaa)
Serine (agc → ucg)
Chryton
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Chryton »

nevermind, i'm looney....

Could the first 15 be a cipher?

I'm sorry, but I used to study some cryptology, but i can't find any of my materials
Nexus Beat
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Nexus Beat »

I've just been on the Artifact Location page and noticed that, if you wait for a while, alot of the stars in the background begin to disappear :shock: .

They stop though after a certain amount have gone, and then theres alot of random little flashes where stars were beforehand :S

Edit: Sorry, just seen this was already found. :'(
suitedjock
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by suitedjock »

AKQA is also a decent starting hand in omaha
thereIwasn't
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by thereIwasn't »

Ibeechu wrote:I don't know what you mean by graph. You could find the amino acids coded by that nucleotide sequence. The 5 amino acids are
Valine (caa → guu)
Asparagine (ttg → aac)
Proline (gga → ccu)
Glutamic acid (ctt → gaa)
Serine (agc → ucg)
Has anyone tried translating it back through from mRNA (as it is in the quote) to tRNA and seeing if it makes a protein chain for something that means anything?

(and here I thought that my biology classes would never help me in life, I never imagined it turning up here)
ToyMachine228
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by ToyMachine228 »

The biggest thing that I got from Server 4 is the video. Assuming that these messages are from the Forerunners, this video proves that the Forerunners did not create the Flood as some people suspected. They too do not know where the Flood came from, and why they exist. Will we find out in Halo 3? We'll see...
Kurk
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Kurk »

ToyMachine228 wrote:The biggest thing that I got from Server 4 is the video. Assuming that these messages are from the Forerunners, this video proves that the Forerunners did not create the Flood as some people suspected. They too do not know where the Flood came from, and why they exist. Will we find out in Halo 3? We'll see...
I agree, that statement that the flood was extra-galactic is the first actual fact pertaining to the storyline that this ARG has revealed.
Chryton
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Chryton »

also, looking at the transcripts, you see that someone DID survive, saying that he will look upon the destruction afterwards