Runtime Error compensation!

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

Mjonir
Data [Conditional]

Runtime Error compensation!

Unread post by Mjonir »

Hi guys, if you were on server 4 unlocking you must have heard about Runtime Errors who prevented some people to valid their key... and I'm one of them (>_<)

I decided that if I can't get my Server 5 key, I'll make myself my own reward, so I quickly made this project: (two versions, first one is more simple)

Project n°1
Project n°2

I have a shop near my home where I can print T-Shirts and I already did it with other things, at least I'll be able to use this useless key I was given to have some reward... I'm planning on making some poster too :P
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Re: Runtime Error compensation!

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

lmao thats quite good
Camth
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Camth »

haha, I just might have to do that with my runtime error key. Not that anyone else would get it.
Lurono
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Lurono »

That's freakin awesome! You could do something very cliche like show the key and say 'I received a key but all I got was this lousy t-shirt... That I made myself.' ;)
Doug52392
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Doug52392 »

lol! I was one of the victoms of the cursed run time error situation. I felt like today was a lucky day, you could only imagine my surprise when i found Server 4's status change :o (I was the first person to post word about the change here, and this is my first server unlock try), and that the URL halo3.com's source code was using to check server status was where server 4 was. After hours of waiting and hunger pains (I skipped breakfast for fear I might miss somthing), I finally got to the key screen!! But NOOO!!! The runtime error popped up after I signed in!!!!!! I tried all of the 5 computers in my house, including the built in Web browser on my PlayStation 3, got the same thing! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I have a great shirt idea: A pic of the server error, then underneath that: "Just think, we wrote the operating system all your personal data is on. :twisted: "
Panzer
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Panzer »

Lolz I like this, I may have been screwed out of a server 4 tee but I guess this will have to do if I don't get one in server 5. I was so close in 4. os close