[General Discussion] Server 2 Reward

Discussion of anything and everything that happens within the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Oshovah
Data [Conditional]

Re: [General Discussion] Server 2 Reward

Unread post by Oshovah »

FrenzyTheKillbot wrote:Well, that fancy calling DHL trick doesnt work in Canada, DHL says they can't look it up unless they have the tracking number. And I still don't even know if they're going to ship rewards to Canada or not. Again, has anyone in Canada received a reward from Server 1 or 2?
I live in British Columbia and have not received a reward from helping unlock Server 2. This could also be because I'm only 17 years old though.
EliteSniper177
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by EliteSniper177 »

i got one, and was only 16 when i opened the server, but i live in Michigan, so idk
wargamer_17
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by wargamer_17 »

Ya, i too live in Canada and haven't received my package yet. But i predict it'll be coming this week for me. Can't wait!!!
monctezuma
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by monctezuma »

I live in Canada too (Quebec) and got nothing as of today.
Lattyware
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Lattyware »

Unr3alChi3f wrote:
DHalo wrote:I'd recommend buying another GoO and keeping that one safe. You wouldn't want to bend the biding or anything. That ruins the mintness of it.

Oh, and I guess you're right about girl stalkers being hot (with that exception, yes)
mine was already somewhat bent-ish when i uncovered it....
girl stalkers are hot unless they cut off your wee wee. obsesion is the new true love lol my shirt feels so nice and GoO- i am about to sit down and read it all muawhahah
I read that as being related, as opposed to the book :/