Not terribly relevant...but quite interesting

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

Dan the Stick
Data [Conditional]

Not terribly relevant...but quite interesting

Unread post by Dan the Stick »

Hi, I just found on HBO this new article on xboxfamily.com. It's not really relevant, but it mentions IRIS on page 2. Kinda like solid confirmation that Microsoft is behind it all.
Here's a link
http://www.xboxfamily.com/news%20storie ... H3_360.htm

And the quote...
Project Iris

· We have created an engaging viral campaign to bring the Halo community closer to Halo 3.

· Recent activities drove traffic to our retailer partners including a Halo 3 visual hint in circular ads, street teams in major US cities, new hints at thousands of kiosks at US retailers. Great cross-group coordination to get retail involved with this community driven effort.
Feel free to lock, just thought it was interesting.
Frogwart
Moderator [Designated]

Re: Not terribly relevant...but quite interesting

Unread post by Frogwart »

Not locking, but moving to META.

_F_
MulletedOne
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by MulletedOne »

I guess the "Believe" tag-line is official. Someone on CI said they saw it in a theatrical airing of the Starry Night ad.
Maimbot 9000
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Maimbot 9000 »

Aye, and I've seen "Believe" used on two print ads so far (as scans on the netterwebs, so I don't know where these ads are appearing in print).

And do you believe there's not a chance toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight? Tonight, tonight?
labooker
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by labooker »

Maimbot 9000 wrote:Aye, and I've seen "Believe" used on two print ads so far (as scans on the netterwebs, so I don't know where these ads are appearing in print).

And do you believe there's not a chance toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight? Tonight, tonight?
I know one of the "Believe" adds was in the September EGM. Not sure about the other one.
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

I'm locking this topic. Beyond a confirmation (that we already had from eurogamer's "interview"), the information within there does not really pertain to Iris in any way.