Notice -- How to Unlock Servers -- ALL ANSWERS HERE!

Discussion of the out-of-game, real-world aspects of the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Jaguar
Data [Undefined]

Re: Notice -- How to Unlock Servers -- ALL ANSWERS HERE!

Unread post by Jaguar »

i missed the first server opening coz i hadnt really had an intrest in the ARG. I missed the 2nd coz i was on holiday in France and now if your prediction is correct ill be in southampton and staying with my aunt......curses!!!! :x
CARBINE
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by CARBINE »

ok I have a problem, when i entered the key(yay) I forgot to update my Windows Live ID, so for address it was empty and the ZIP was a random one, i quickly changed the whole thing about 5 minutes after that...
do you think the microsoft people will look at my address just as I entered my key or some time after that? I dont want my Iris package to go to some weird guy and a random city...
Frogwart
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Frogwart »

It's possible you might get something, but it's also unlikely.

I was logged in when the first server went live and I had (still have, written down) a key to help open it, but got no message about a reward once I entered the key (and I realized after that that my MSN profile was empty of my address and personal info).

If you got the reward message, I'd guess you might get something. If not, don't hold your breath.
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

I noticed that the pictures never showed it asking for your email or location. Where does it do that?
UnrealCh13f
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by UnrealCh13f »

Omega Hunter 9 wrote:I noticed that the pictures never showed it asking for your email or location. Where does it do that?
Updating, thank you...
https://reg.msgamestudios.com/Default.a ... cale=en-CA
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

Oh, so it has one of those in front of it all? I filled it out just to see if anything would happen, but it just led to Servor 3.
Gren
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Gren »

If you find out that a server is pending and you have not registered for entering a key yet, go to the link below, because by the time the key giving link has gone public and have to go through that, you might not have the time to get through it...

https://reg.msgamestudios.com/Default.a ... halo3IRIS1
Is that a link to get the key when the server opens?