[Updated] 719 Hz is a hidden image

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

ii otnemem ii
Facilitator [Conditional]

Re: [Updated] 719 Hz is a hidden image

Unread post by ii otnemem ii »

I haven't gotten any confirmation on this:

Does ANYBODY besides me and The Bruce see the Earth and the Moon in the 719 image? I thought it was pretty friggin' clear!
SkylineJeeTeeAre
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by SkylineJeeTeeAre »

Yes, we see the earth and moon. The point is people are trying to find similarities elsewhere
ii otnemem ii

I can't get a single person at B.net to acknowledge that the Earth and the Moon are there, plain as day.
Oh, the frustration!
SkylineJeeTeeAre
Data [Conditional]

meh dont worry about them. a great majority of the B.net members are those annoying 12-year olds everyone hates on XBL. This is the place for that subject matter anyways, as it relates to the ARG
scapermoya
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by scapermoya »

i don't think the evidence for it being the moon is as strong as the center being the earth. we can resolve continents in the center, and there is only one. the "moons" are just circles. I personally believe that it is the moon, depicted in different stages as you say, but considering the way earth is depicted (head on, with the equator in the middle) i'm not entirely convinced.

what i mean by that is that this cannot be a very accurate depiction of how the moon orbits the earth. this makes it seem almost like the moon crosses the poles. the moon is only about 5 degrees off of the ecliptic (which is why lunar/solar eclipses are so common, but not too common), and the ecliptic is in turn skewed most of the time (except at equinoxes) by the fact that earth's axis of rotation is ~23 degrees off of perpendicular to our orbital plane (which gives us seasons).

basically, the moon orbits nearly along our equator. now, this image isn't necessarily supposed to depict the ORBIT accurately, so maybe i'm splitting hairs. it has been known to happen. I am just pointing out that the evidence for earth is way better than the evidence for moon. I don't have an alternative suggestion though, so lets stick with moon for now (until your moon theory can be tested again).

edit: ignore the bnet kiddies, they aren't serious about the ARG. they just want to flame bungie for graphics and everyone else for nothing.
thebruce
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by thebruce »

scapermoya wrote:i don't think the evidence for it being the moon is as strong as the center being the earth. we can resolve continents in the center, and there is only one. the "moons" are just circles.
Nono, we're not referring to the circles, but the object at the 1st spoke from 12 o'clock, or 1/2 way to the first circle spoke -
SkylineJeeTeeAre
Data [Conditional]

What about this? I think its a double image. (Forgive my primitive PAINT)
Attachments
719hz_spect-5100hz-LR-cyl.jpg
719hz_spect-5100hz-LR-cyl.jpg (19.42 KiB) Viewed 6199 times
scapermoya
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by scapermoya »

thebruce wrote: Nono, we're not referring to the circles, but the object at the 1st spoke from 12 o'clock, or 1/2 way to the first circle spoke
i see what you mean. what are the circles supposed to represent then?

also, i think those large background features are just noise.
gunluva
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by gunluva »

The "moon" looks kinda glyph-ish.
ii otnemem ii

gunluva wrote:The "moon" looks kinda glyph-ish.
:evil:
Oh the FRUSTRATION!!!!!

It shows Africa so that we can recognize the Earth, without it being too obvious by showing North America (+ all the Africa tie-ins of Halo). If it showed the lunar orbit as it naturally is, we'd be looking down on one of the poles and we'd just think the middle circle was a blob.