[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1035: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4581: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4583: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4584: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4585: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3760)
args.bungie.org - View topic - We can predict when the Servers are going to Open!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 We can predict when the Servers are going to Open! 
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post Re: We can predict when the Servers are going to Open!
yeah, it is up to us to actually find the breadcrumbs they leave, but they clearly leave them at specific times. i think the margin of error should be fairly small, considering how many people are pouring over every new ad, image, etc. that bungie releases.

this is all assuming that they release the info based on a predetermined timeline rather than in reaction to us, the community. who's to say that they don't fudge the days a bit in either direction based on how fast/slow we find/figure out/use the clues? this is a marketing campaign after all, at least in part. they need the timing to be just right. maybe they have the psychology worked out pretty well, but i don't think its definite that they release stuff according to an exact schedule.

Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:56 am
Facilitator [Conditional]

Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:58 pm

I was un-blacklisted from B.net, and was able to post yet another extensive rebuttal in defense of the theory. Some good new evidence and research done, if I do say so myself...

Enjoi!

Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:22 pm

A new thread on B.net started up which discusses a more mathematical version of this theory. Once I started looking at the OPs numbers, it was apparent that they were slightly off. Once corrected, his calculations line up with my pictures and the world becomes a better place. Go check it out!

Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:11 pm
Data [Authenticated]

i get access denied on that, ghostrider.

Last edited by scapermoya on Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:23 am

Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:32 am
Data [Conditional]

I actually understood that...

seems to be complete, ending on 9/17 will give us enough time to enjoy all the mind-blowing awesomeness bungie will have packed in Episode 5 (or what ever it's gonna be called...) before H3

Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:34 am
Data [Authenticated]

and i thought i was done with math as of last semester.... give me a little time to write this down for myself, i'll get back to you.

edit: i dig it. the grand test will be server three. you need three data points to make sure the predictions are actually collinear. anyone can draw a line from A to B and have 100% correlation. if the third one lines up as well, you cracked it.

now we wait.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:38 am

Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:48 pm
Data [Authenticated]

Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next