Humans on "Lost Colony Worlds"

Wild, speculative theories born from the communications with AdjutantReflex.

Moderator: Moderators

XF-063
Data [Undefined]

Humans on "Lost Colony Worlds"

Unread post by XF-063 »

Is it possible that in the process of the last firing of the Halos, that there was a process of reseeding that used collected samples of DNA? If this is possible, that means that this process would have to be completely automated, most likely watched over by the monitors and setinels.

Now I have read a few posts on this website, and am hesitant to post a topic of this subject matter on the ARG website, but could the forerunners been a collection of different races, combined like the covenant. When the reseeding process started, which may or may not have existed depending on Bungie's storyline, could the different races have been mixed up as to where(what planet) they were supposed to be reseeded one?

A while back, I read about a file that was found in the new (1.3 version) of the Myth:TFL CD. It was a Cortana letter speaking of the discovery of indigenous human populations on four planets.
Cortana Letter(Scroll down to Sept 13, 1999-Monday entry.)

I am not sure if any of this makes sense, just looking for some imput. Please keep insults to a min., because I know that there is a very large chance that I am 100% incorrect.
forsakenwayfarer
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Humans on "Lost Colony Worlds"

Unread post by forsakenwayfarer »

None of that has been accepted as canon.
SpartanSeraph
Data [Conditional]

Re: Humans on "Lost Colony Worlds"

Unread post by SpartanSeraph »

I was just thinking about the colony worlds thing. In fact, I came to the speculation page to post a topic asking if the Cortana Letters were canon. I couldn't remember.

I wish they would say they are though. I love those things. . .