Oh shit!

This is the place to discuss thoughts, theories, and speculation concerning Bzzt! Arg

Moderator: Moderators

ZackDark
Data [Conditional]

Oh shit!

Unread post by ZackDark »

Raschad is an Orion, Helen wants us and XO court-martialed for finding it out and Hive went mutiny on her for it!

I am not in the right mind to make a decision now. I'm so excited!
ZackDark
Data [Conditional]

Re: Oh shit!

Unread post by ZackDark »

By the way, to whoever is doing this ARG, even though I saw this coming, it was really well-written. Congrats on your mad writing skills!
DHalo
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by DHalo »

I think we should tell HIGHCOM Helen is rampant. lol
thereIwasn't
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by thereIwasn't »

I never want to do that much research on military justice regulations again. Ever.

If the UCMJ is still valid in 26whenever, I've bought us eight days.

EDIT: IT IS!

Disaster averted! Keep this event in mind though, in case Helen brings it up again.
Also, note the calm approach I'm taking towards Helen. I'm assuming she "feels" sad and guilty. Careful kindness now might go a long way towards getting her to cooperate in the future.
PsycoJoe
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by PsycoJoe »

We never got an answer from Hive on the 'low tech' stuff did we? If there's a means to do it, all teams should have a 'Polaroid', possibly an old style home movie camera, with sound preferable. Also, perhaps find some way to track these things 'on site'.

And make sure all crew are up on their hand and arm signals. Some way to communicate with our 'friend'.