EM Anomaly: Mess hall

This is where the action happens!

Moderator: Moderators

Hive
Data [Authenticated]

EM Anomaly: Mess hall

Unread post by Hive »

BZZT! Captain, I have detected an EM anomaly in the mess hall. Dispatching security teams and medical personnel.
Carver
Data [Conditional]

Re: EM Anomaly: Mess hall

Unread post by Carver »

Keep me updated Hive. How many personnel were in the Mess hall before the anomaly?
Hive
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Hive »

Bzzt! It was not a meal, so only twenty. I have not heard anything from the security or medical personnel yet, and my communications are down in the mess.
Hive
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Hive »

Bzzt! I have received a report from outside the mess hall. The tables and chairs were pulled into the middle of the EM anomaly with surprising force. They cannot currently move them. Four crewmen are being treated for bruising, one for three broken fingers, and there is one crewman currently trapped within the pile. He reports that he is mostly fine.

bzzt! And Welsh was getting to the good part of his campaign, too!
thereIwasn't
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by thereIwasn't »

Wait, is the anomaly still there? Any chance we can get the device moved in time? If so, do it.

Also, how is the crewmember pinned? Get someone to cut him out ASAP.
Hive
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Hive »

Bzzt! I doubt it, captain. The device took four hours to disassemble for movement and three hours to reassemble. That was utilizing a crew of ten people.

Bzzt! Details are sketchy. Apparently he was near the epicenter, and is thoroughly trapped. So far, they have been able to work his arm free. He is not very responsive -- the medical staff worry that he might have a head wound or may be in shock.
Hive
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Hive »

Bzzt! The EM anomaly has ended. They are freeing the trapped crewman, CN Mueller.
Jagged
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Jagged »

Hive,

What is the condition of CN Mueller? I mean medically, as well as his conscious reactions, brainwave patterns; in short, everything. Is there any damage or, anything awry with the mess...Scratch that, do a quick scan of all critical systems, make sure to include all sensors in said scan. Any areas or systems with "blank-outs" during or close to the time of the EM anomaly should be thoroughly checked, as though they had just undergone an anomaly themselves. I'm starting to wonder if someone isn't just having us chase our tail. In addition, of course have an irregularities with the mess thoroughly checked out, but let the crew handle that, I want the system checks to be your top priority until they are completed.

Thank you.
Hive
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Hive »

Bzzt! CN Mueller is listed as "barely conscious" at the moment. I will update you as I know more.

Bzzt! Aye, Captain. Beginning a sensor check of all areas that have suffered a blackout due to EM anomaly.
Jagged
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Jagged »

Thank you, Hive.

Helen,
I would like you to assist Hive in any manner that he deems necessary for the investigation. Two EM anomalies within ten minutes is not a coincidence, and I would like our local ONI expert to be involved. Let me be very clear, Hive is in charge, but anything he trusts you to handle, I trust you to handle. Earn that trust. Thank you.