Greetings, Captain.

This is where the action happens!

Moderator: Moderators

ZackDark
Data [Conditional]

Re: Greetings, Captain.

Unread post by ZackDark »

Don't worry, Hive. As long as she does good work and doesn't threat our safety nor our work, she can be as rude as she pleases to me.

Any news on the coronal mass ejection front? Any reminiscent radiation we should weary of?

Has the unnaturally perfect stability of the star being disarrayed by the ejection?
Hive
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Hive »

bzzt! I still don't like it.

Bzzt! I'm still going over the records from the event to understand why there is so little radiation. It's confusing. The satellite should have picked up far more than it did. Unfortunately, exterior sensors had a great deal of interference during this time. XO McAllister had choice words to describe the readings, which I believe relate to her "XO Dummy Speak." Should I allow Helen to help me scour the data? It would speed the process along considerably, but would give her access to raw sensor data.

Bzzt! The star has fallen to normal predictions of activity. The irregularities are now within normal anticipated parameters. I'm still unsure as to why it was so stable before the coronal mass ejection. May I submit my records of solar activity for peer review?
ZackDark
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by ZackDark »

As long as you store yourself the same raw data you give her to process, I'm fine with it. You don't need to reach individual conclusions about it so fast anyway. It's just that I still don't trust this AI. Later we could compare her findings to your individual findings and see if she's honest or not.

And feel free to peer review your conclusions and data. It's not like we have much choice anyway. It's the Theseus that's on the edge here, might as well know why ASAP.
SonGoharotto
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by SonGoharotto »

Hive, please monitor any communication between Helen and Theseus crew.