Shirt Size Exchange/Trade?

Discussion of the out-of-game, real-world aspects of the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Maimbot 9000
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Shirt Size Exchange/Trade?

Unread post by Maimbot 9000 »

Has anyone gotten something smaller than L? I guess I normally wear a medium (although sizes vary so much from company to company). But I got an XL and it's a friggin' tent on me. If L is as small as they get, I guess I'll just keep what I got.
RaveGamer
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by RaveGamer »

Microsoft needs to learn that not everyone wears XL.

I'm looking for a Medium or Large. If no one is willing to trade I could always shrink it.
supremely
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by supremely »

RaveGamer wrote:Microsoft needs to learn that not everyone wears XL.

I'm looking for a Medium or Large. If no one is willing to trade I could always shrink it.
be careful with your treasure! you run the risk of bleeding, if you get a shirt that hot the colors will run. either that or it shrivels up in one section and stays big in another... ; ; im just speaking from experience.
RaveGamer
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by RaveGamer »

supremely wrote:
RaveGamer wrote:Microsoft needs to learn that not everyone wears XL.

be careful with your treasure! you run the risk of bleeding, if you get a shirt that hot the colors will run. either that or it shrivels up in one section and stays big in another... ; ; im just speaking from experience.
:shock: Never mind then...
DirtyS
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by DirtyS »

Has anyone tried calling MS yet? Are they even admitting that they are part of this? I guess they'd have to if the packages have their return address on them, right? I'll try calling, who should I ask for?
supremely
Data [Authenticated]

honestly guys, i bet they never even printed smaller sizes... most game/swag shirts that we get at the store are all xl l xxl. i think they're cheaper that way and more universal. thats how its been for years until hot topic started showing up with smaller sizes.
Maimbot 9000
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Maimbot 9000 »

DirtyS, don't call MS, call DHL--check the post at the top of this page:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=906&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=80

supremely, I'm sure you're right--I just wish this particular XL weren't so, you know, XL! I have t-shirts of all sizes that fit me, and this one is just way huger than normal.
DirtyS
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by DirtyS »

Maimbot 9000 wrote:DirtyS, don't call MS, call DHL--check the post at the top of this page:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=906&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=80

supremely, I'm sure you're right--I just wish this particular XL weren't so, you know, XL! I have t-shirts of all sizes that fit me, and this one is just way huger than normal.

hey big guy, I wasn't looking for my package, I was wondering if anyone has called and simply asked if they could get a different size before the package shipped. That being said, the question is still out there, anyone?
NateTheNewt
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by NateTheNewt »

did i just see someone say that there is a girl on the interwebz? lies and slander, i say. LIES AND SLANDER!

jkjk
supremely
Data [Authenticated]

NateTheNewt wrote:did i just see someone say that there is a girl on the interwebz? lies and slander, i say. LIES AND SLANDER!
jkjk
:( i had proof! but i removed it :>