Keepers of the Flame

Discussion of the out-of-game, real-world aspects of the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Injunfett
Data [Authenticated]

Keepers of the Flame

Unread post by Injunfett »

So this morning I got my package for server to opened it got my gamer pic, put my copy of GoO where is it will be save for ever and threw my shirt on, which is really large on me while I ran to Comic store.

I get in the comic store and first I notice some people starring at me, I dont really look back at them I just think there looking at my Really large Shirt, and they where. Finally one of the guys came over to me and said Nice to see a keeper of the flame in person. I couldn't help but laugh a little and then they all came around to talk about IRIS.

I thought it was pretty funny the first day I was wearing it someone noticed exactly what it was, any one else have any funny storys so far?
Panzer
Data [Conditional]

Re: Keepers of the Flame

Unread post by Panzer »

I've tried talking to people I thought were into Halo really well, so far I haven't met another person (face to face who knew about Iris) even the gamstore employees where unknowing. Man I need one of those server keys.
tygron
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by tygron »

Meh that would be awsome to have something like that happen.... but most likely not going to happen to me. Good story though. :mrgreen:
Lurono
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Lurono »

Yeah, I think it would be cool to actually meet someone around here that has helped with Iris... Sadly, there doesn't seem to be a large number of us in Oklahoma :| Oh well, at least I got message boards 8-)