Halo 3 Event At Launch???

Discussion of the out-of-game, real-world aspects of the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

ChiliDog
Data [Conditional]

Re: Halo 3 Event At Launch???

Unread post by ChiliDog »

Man...No love for St. Louis.
Kiloh Ekim
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Kiloh Ekim »

ChiliDog wrote:Man...No love for St. Louis.
Yeah, it's not like I was expecting St. Louis to be on the list, but when you live 15 minutes from the place it kinda sucks.
Camth
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Camth »

Nothing in Missouri... Sad...
supremely
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by supremely »

:( and i thought i was cool for making babydoll shirts and dresses out of oversized halo shirts :( does spending my retirement ive accrued from my old job on the halo zune and 360 count????? lol
EDIT: do you think this is like the 360 launch party where you get invited to a weird cultish super secret launch party in the desert??????? ; ; i tried for that but didnt get it.
ChiliDog
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by ChiliDog »

im not so sure about some super secret cult meeting. i think its just bungie trying to get more publicity (not like they need any). OR maybe it could be another SOTA demonstration.
supremely
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by supremely »

ChiliDog wrote:im not so sure about some super secret cult meeting. i think its just bungie trying to get more publicity (not like they need any). OR maybe it could be another SOTA demonstration.

OMG! what if you write that you would spend a day in funky outfitted demonstration for SOTA?!
shamanistcrage
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by shamanistcrage »

bungie must hate denver. i cant recall them including us bronco fans in on much of anything at all. lol.
writer87
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by writer87 »

you guys need to stop complaining, its not like you live in Louisiana or anything (like me). What we have ONE major city and the only time we get acknowledge is if a natural disaster hits or its mardi gras. NOTHING ever comes to LA, ever.
ii otnemem ii
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by ii otnemem ii »

woah, there... you live in a city where for a solid week there are drunk college chicks flashing people for cheap plastic beaded necklaces, and then you complain about it? I lived in Arizona for my whole life and just finally escaped to Portland a year ago. The only thing that comes to Arizona is Spring Training and NASCAR... and if neither of those interest you, you are royally plucked and you'd be bored to tears, if you had any bodily fluids left over after all the sweating.
I'm not going to complain, 'cuz Portland is amazing. Anyway, let's let this post be the end to the complaining, starting at the tag...

[/complaining]
Dan the Stick
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Dan the Stick »

What about the UK?!