MS explains halo viral campeign

Discussion of the out-of-game, real-world aspects of the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

SKR
Data [Authenticated]

Re: MS explains halo viral campeign

Unread post by SKR »

I think they didn't like the idea of Halo getting all of the publicity without any one giving any thought to Microsoft. They just want to be talked about too.
Webshift
Site Admin

Unread post by Webshift »

I think it's time to let this topic move on down the line. I'm unstickying this topic to clean up some things.
Wolverine Monkey
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Wolverine Monkey »

Caiaphas BoT wrote:One of the greatest strengths of the Bungie fan community has been its relative intelligence, maturity, and courtesy. What you are experiencing has been commented on for as long as I've been here, and I've been around since 1996. Welcome to the fold, gentleman.

Caiaphas BoT <- turns 30 next week
Yay! I'm not the only one nearing 30. I'll be 30 in July.
Frogwart
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Frogwart »

Hehehe...At 38 I'm by far the oldest here, which makes it that much more funny how I was treated when I expressed my disappointment with Microsoft's big mouth over at bungie.net.

I have to hand it to Avateur--his comment "...one man's ARG isn't as serious as another's" was spot-on. Participating in this ARG is a refreshing break from the doldrums of reality in the humid midwest.