Anyone with an extra glyph gamerpic!

Discussion of the out-of-game, real-world aspects of the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

AfRo SaUcE
Data [Authenticated]

Anyone with an extra glyph gamerpic!

Unread post by AfRo SaUcE »

I'm willing to give a 1600 point card away for anyone who has a extra glyph gamerpic. Send me the code and you'll recieve your 1600 point code. If you'd like to trade, please PM me. Thanks!

Edit: I went out and bought the 1600 point card, its brand new and in the package so I guess if someone gives me the code I'll open it up, reveal the code, and send it to you via PM or AIM.

(Yes, I'm that desperate.)
Last edited by AfRo SaUcE on Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
UnrealCh13f
Moderator [Designated]

Re: Anyone with an extra glyph gamerpic!

Unread post by UnrealCh13f »

odds are.... very slim... remember that only 200 people got these gamerpics... that have been recieved back during july... most, if not all have already redeemed the code...
AfRo SaUcE
Data [Authenticated]

yeah.. I know, I'm trying to keep my hopes up there, hopefully someone will stumble upon it...
ProfessorHojo05
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by ProfessorHojo05 »

I am willing to pay equal to what ever you pay AfRo SaUcE. Even more so if in the nearly impossible event that a 2nd one is found. I don't want a fight over who gets it.
AfRo SaUcE
Data [Authenticated]

If you can, spread this around... anyone. This is the only site that I registered for for the ARG so I dont want to register at another with only 1 post already asking for the gamerpic like im some sort of leecher...