Bloody unrelated

Discussion of the out-of-game, real-world aspects of the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Bloody unrelated

Unread post by Sir Topham Hat »

And I don't care. I'm having issues with download.microsoft.com, and iTunes isn't working for me either. I need someone to send me the Bungie podcasts as an email attachment. My email is Tofu1591@comcast.net. Thank you for anyone who can help out, and I'll lock this when I get a response.

Also, yeah I disappeared, I'm working two jobs and don't have much time to be on the computer, the hours it took for me to do my job on here just wasn't doable for me. Sorry for letting you down, I wish I could have been more involved.
Frogwart
Moderator [Designated]

Re: Bloody unrelated

Unread post by Frogwart »

I have all six in my iTunes, but I can't figure out how to copy or send them to you.

Any ideas?
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

If it's saved as an MP3 I would try saving the file to another part of your computer, like My Documents or Desktop, and then you should be able to just attach it in the email. But I'm not sure how iTunes works.
Frogwart
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Frogwart »

I'll have to try it again tomorrow--I saved all six as one file and it sucked up the remaining hard drive space and shut me down.
If I save them each as individual files and send separately I should be able to avoid that problem.

EDIT: "Tomorrow" turned out to be crowded with preparation for my move in September.

I'll work on getting those files to you this week.
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Thanks for the help dude, no one else has even replied to my topics on b.net.
kirioni
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by kirioni »

I have them all, let me know if you already got them emailed... kirioni@gmail.com