GamerPic

Discussion of the out-of-game, real-world aspects of the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Hooligunn
Data [Conditional]

Re: GamerPic

Unread post by Hooligunn »

Well I'd like to have it because I was part of the unlocking of Servers 2, 4 and 5 over IRC (though only getting a key on 4) but it appears people from the UK are not recieving packages. There are better deserving people out there to get it, but I would appreciate greatly if you gave it to me purely because it's the only way I could possibly get one.

I just want it purely so I can say "hey, I was involved in the Halo 3 Iris ARG". :D
ProfessorHojo05
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by ProfessorHojo05 »

Hooligunn wrote:
I just want it purely so I can say "hey, I was involved in the Halo 3 Iris ARG". :D
I would have to say I have the same reason myself. Just for a little proof that I was a part of this grand adventure.
Xastabus
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Xastabus »

ProfessorHojo05 wrote:
Hooligunn wrote:
I would have to say I have the same reason myself. Just for a little proof that I was a part of this grand adventure.
I second the motion. I think everyone who participated in some way should get the icon. Unfortunately it probably won't happen.