A quick question about the Server rewards

Discussion of the out-of-game, real-world aspects of the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Hooligunn
Data [Conditional]

A quick question about the Server rewards

Unread post by Hooligunn »

Hello everyone. I apologise that I look like an Iris newbie whos just jumped in and jacked some prizes, but I've been heavily involved (and helpful I might ad ;) ) in it all over IRC since Server one and regularly read these forums. I would have got a Server 2 key I might ad were it not for the age needed in your profile thing! So no need to flame haha :)

I just wondered if anyone in the UK has recieved a prize package. I apologise if this is useless forum clutter (which it really is) but I am desperate to know as I have not seen any posts by people outside of the US/Canada saying they have recieved them.

Please don't delete if this is clutter until I know the answer. Would be MUCH appreciated :D

Thanks very much for your help and keep up the good work here.
Ibeechu
Moderator [Designated]

Re: A quick question about the Server rewards

Unread post by Ibeechu »

Won't delete it, but I'm moving it to Meta.
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

hooligunn im from the UK and i hope we get a package! - i think peaple from france got packages for server 3 so we should get em

very quickly though, did it ever ask you for your address?
Hooligunn
Data [Conditional]

Yeah it did. I had to register, which I did back on Server 2 (which I BARELY missed due to that age problem). I figured that, if it LETS you register to enter Iris in the UK, you can win. Otherwise entries are completely wasted! So here's to hope :D
sharpsniper99

Hooligunn wrote:Yeah it did. I had to register, which I did back on Server 2 (which I BARELY missed due to that age problem). I figured that, if it LETS you register to enter Iris in the UK, you can win. Otherwise entries are completely wasted! So here's to hope :D
ah when server 2 prematuraly opened i entered my details, did it ask you again for server 4? - if not i should be ok

whenever you get your package, send me a pm nd ill do the same for you, whereabouts do you live anyway, im from london and i reckon if its being shipped from america we wont get the prizes for quite a while
Hooligunn
Data [Conditional]

Im 46 miles north (haha thats what the sign says as you leave) from London, up the A1 in Bedfordshire. I reckon it'll take an extra 5-6 days or so from the US guys getting them. They get them emailed too.

I'll defo PM you when I get it. If I get it. Appreciate you doin the same for me :D
sharpsniper99

yeah definatly, ill pm you as soon as it arrives

5 or 6 days after them wouldnt actually be too bad, and bedfordshire, i think i have family there or something :D
CARBINE
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by CARBINE »

anyone from Canada got the server 2 price as well?
waiting for server 3 stuff is tough you know... :|