Will IRIS end after server 5?

Discussion of the out-of-game, real-world aspects of the Iris Alternate Reality Game.

Moderator: Moderators

Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Will IRIS end after server 5?

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

SyrupHorder wrote:Thanks for the update Frogwart, I knew I couldn't trust Gamespot.
From now on its IGN and 1up only...
No, you *can* trust it, in fact its the ONLY gamesite I use. It's simply that it had the Euro release in mind, not US, which isn't a mistake. Also, they put it all in the same article, which they shouldn't have, simply wierd editing.
SyrupHorder
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by SyrupHorder »

Don't mean to go off topic here, but you can't beat the 1up Network, Omega Hunter. IGN follows in close second. Gamespot has too few updates and just isn't as widely helpful
Now back to Iris!!
Omega Hunter 9
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Omega Hunter 9 »

How am I beating up something, I'm just speaking in favor of a select thing, not against anything.

Also, what purpost does this thread have anymore? We know that stuff will happen post Server 5 due to the GameSpot article and just common sense. Personally, I'd lock this and move it to the recycle bin but that's just me. :roll:
DHalo
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by DHalo »

Techincally, this belongs in META as it is discussing the real world rather the in-game world. I'll leave it up to a Speculation/META mod to decide if they want to lock it.

MOVED