Keys for Unlocking servers

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

DavFlamerock
Data [Conditional]

Re: Keys for Unlocking servers

Unread post by DavFlamerock »

lol!

I agree with you there. This is making me THINK! Although, it has too many people in it for my taste. By the time I figure out that there's a puzzle it is solved... but I tag along in case there's one I can help solve.
supremely
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by supremely »

W.E. 43!!! wrote: P.S. And these Child Psychologist think Video Games are not very educational, What do they know :P
at least it cured me of my mmo'addiction :P oh wait but this is kinda... doh! ^_^
W.E. 43!!!
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by W.E. 43!!! »

:D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone know what were the prizes for three and four were? sorry if its already been said.
Crimson Shade
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Crimson Shade »

The text of http://206.16.223.76/ (artifact location) has changed.
It now shows what I presume to be a date: 081607 in between the city names and random #s.

just interesting.

If you couldn't tell, I've figured what this ARG is about by now. thanks for not killing me too badly.
UnrealCh13f
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by UnrealCh13f »

Crimson Shade wrote:The text of http://206.16.223.76/ (artifact location) has changed.
It now shows what I presume to be a date: 081607 in between the city names and random #s.

just interesting.

If you couldn't tell, I've figured what this ARG is about by now. thanks for not killing me too badly.
This is posted on the wrong thread...

You should discuss this over here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1103

Locked before anything else is added on, i think we all had a say on the threads original purpose

~Unr3al