Uhhh... Concept Art?

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

thebruce
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Uhhh... Concept Art?

Unread post by thebruce »

otnemem, I hear ye. I tried consistently without realizing a mic was required, and I first attempted when 6 keys were claimed. :x
I slowed watched with pounding heartbeat as the count increased, speeding up over a matter of minutes as I kept trying. Nothing for me, and didn't see the direct link until 100 were claimed. *sigh*
forsakenwayfarer
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by forsakenwayfarer »

bunch of bullshit imho.

i don't like this at all, and flame if you want, its simply jealousy and anger.

i havent even had a CHANCE to TRY and unlock a server yet, so stop whining about not being able to enter a key if you were able to view the page beforehand. i get a chance to jump online AFTER everything is said and done.

btw, don't mention anything about "oh why weren't you paying attention if youre so upset?"
i was visiting my mother in the hospital.
Frogwart
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Frogwart »

forsakenwayfarer wrote:...don't mention anything about "oh why weren't you paying attention if youre so upset?"
You've got no reason not to feel angry or upset, wayfarer.

You were spending your time wisely instead of chasing around the interwebs in the hopes of opening some website information to maybe get a prize in the mail. :|
MulletedOne
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by MulletedOne »

Yeah, this is all just a sick and twisted game where we're all at the hands of one Frank O'Connor as he attempts to take over the world.
ii otnemem ii
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by ii otnemem ii »

forsakenwayfarer wrote:bunch of bullshit imho.

i don't like this at all, and flame if you want, its simply jealousy and anger.

i havent even had a CHANCE to TRY and unlock a server yet, so stop whining about not being able to enter a key if you were able to view the page beforehand. i get a chance to jump online AFTER everything is said and done.

btw, don't mention anything about "oh why weren't you paying attention if youre so upset?"
Look, I am just trying to earn my rewards... that's it. That's all I've ever tried to do. I was there, I was trying, and the people that beat me to it are the people who WEREN'T trying, but waiting to be spoon-fed the answer. Fine, that's how many a-cookie crumbles... but it's not a way I will live my life. I'm not going to complain (and neither is thebruce), just deal and recognize that the battle is hard, and to earn and achieve a victory is harder, but way more worth it.

*Meant in a completely UN-flaming way*: rightly said, it IS simply jealousy and anger, I'm glad you recognize that's what you're feeling. Now get over it. Not unlocking a server because of your visit to your mother in the hospital? Honestly, missing out on a t-shirt seems pretty petty -- you only have 1 mother... t-shirts are made out of cotton. There's no one here to get mad at... it was just bum timing for you (and a lot of other people), all the way around. The forumers, Bungie, God, your mother, your car, Microsoft... NO ONE is trying to screw you over, or make light of the things you are going through...

Sincerely, though, my condolences to your mother.
forsakenwayfarer
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by forsakenwayfarer »

I was a bit angry earlier, for obvious reasons, and the server bit got on my nerves.
I appreciate the condolences, sorry for the derail.
Van Helsing
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Van Helsing »

I hope we're all playing nicely in here.
Menelven
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Menelven »

Moved to meta as it's more about the nature of the game.
Frogwart
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Frogwart »

I can't see a reason this should stay open... I'm thinking lock.

_F_