SOTA Update?

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

Akumakei
Data [Conditional]

SOTA Update?

Unread post by Akumakei »

Please flame me if someone has already found this, but I just checked the Source of the SOTA website (Since today is, I think, the beginning of the new Lunar cycle) And found a commented out link in the Source Code.

It led to a PDF file:

http://www.societyoftheancients.com/sot ... ership.pdf

Which now has an email address in it. Don't know if it had the email before. Has anyone tried sending in the app yet?
scapermoya
Data [Authenticated]

Re: SOTA Update?

Unread post by scapermoya »

yeah we've known about this for a while. any emails to that address get bounced back.

search around these threads before you post stuff like this, it will just get locked as a dupe.
Agent ME
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Agent ME »

Lol I just made a post about this yesterday - should've checked the recycle bin.

The email address doesn't exist - if you email it, you get the standard "Delivery Failed" error.
And the site hasn't been updated in the slightest bit since June 14th (when it started). If you look at the page info under the last modified section, you'll see that.
Akumakei
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Akumakei »

Balls. Well, Ill keep trying to send it in today, since its the new LC, maybe itll start accepting emails today.
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

And with that, locked!