halo 3 xbox has an AR post

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

joeschmo8979
Data [Undefined]

halo 3 xbox has an AR post

Unread post by joeschmo8979 »

Ok I apologize if this has already been posted but the new halo 3 edition xbox has a UNSC graphic on the side and has AR's "n.n.n. En Rouge process.." and i have know idea of relevance but it must be important dioliuge to the story
Major Silva
Site Admin

Re: halo 3 xbox has an AR post

Unread post by Major Silva »

At first I dismissed this, but a recent post by mnemesis on HBO leads me to believe it is significant. Here:
Speaking of eye candy, there were a couple of the new Halo 3 Xboxes on display, also. Brian mentioned that Frank had worked on the copy for the little text bits scattered around on it. He also dropped the intriguing hint that said text bits contain eggs that pertain to the Halo story. The light in the hotel ballroom was extremely low, and my eyes far too old and feeble for the task. If anyone who gets one of them would care to take some clear, well-lit pics, they'll have a happy home over at the HSP, I guarantee.

Linkz

Take that what you will.

~MS
JustAHunch
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by JustAHunch »

Being dicussed here:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=787
Coweh
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Coweh »

Yeah, follow JustAHunch's link, that should get you up-to-date with this particular clue. I'm going to lock this, seeing as it's basically a duplicated of that thread.

-Coweh