did we hit a dead end?

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

ckansers
Data [Conditional]

did we hit a dead end?

Unread post by ckansers »

so now wat, we unlockd server two now what clues do we have what leads? hints? site? NOW WAT?!?!?!?!?!?!!1/1/
failedparachute
Data [Authenticated]

Re: did we hit a dead end?

Unread post by failedparachute »

We sit and wait, and discuss, like last time, we've got new evidence, it's been 3 days since the server opened. I'm surprised that some of us are so impatient and willing to jump so quickly to something we missed. Just chill, and as a personal note, I find these topics annoying because they get people mostly off the path we've been given.
scapermoya
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by scapermoya »

not everything in this game is up to us. i'd say only 50-60% is. they have to release information for us to use it.

some people on here think we haven't looked at the info we have now closely enough, others (myself included) think we need new stuff to come out.

the second server was opened days ago, i think they want to spread this out. this isn't a dead end so much as a lull.
xxNaMinExx
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by xxNaMinExx »

And sometimes, we have to use whatever was given to us, solve that, and find another clue which will inevitably lead us into something else. And stuff.
atenz
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by atenz »

there seemed to be a thread about predicting when the servers opened, and it LOOKS like it was right (not sure about its credibility, i only skimmed the first and last posts).), so maybe we just have to be patient until the next one opens up when it does. but, we need to go over the second servers clues and evidence like we did the first one, and then some. there could be soemthing more revealing in these new clues we havent found yet.
DEM1ZE
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by DEM1ZE »

There aren't really "clues" on the servers, more like information that is slowly being pieced together to form a story.
Admiral Whitcomb
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Admiral Whitcomb »

exactly, but this discussion does at least serve one purpose: it keeps us sharp and prepared for when something that does fit comes along
Coweh
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Coweh »

Here's what: we all speculate and theorize in the other threads together, forming plans for world domination- er, furthering the ARG.

I hate to strangle a thread, but this really has no place in this forum, so I'm gonna go ahead and lock it...