NOTICE - Server Keys

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

NOTICE - Server Keys

Unread post by Avateur »

Please, if you were in the first 300 to get a key for a server unlock, we at ABO kindly request that you let others have a shot at getting a key for the next server(s). It may be hard to do, but those feeling left out at the moment would appreciate it. It doesn't feel good knowing that you were within one second of unlocking a server and missing it. Please be kind and allow others the opportunity. I will leave this up until all servers are unlocked. Naturally, it is within your own right to enter into as many Servers as possible. This will not be held against you, but we request that you don't nonetheless.

Subsequently, talking about buying/selling items obtained within the packages is not to be accepted. Your post may be edited or deleted, and a warning will be given before more "extreme" action is taken against you. CompoundIntelligence also agrees with this stance, and has posted a similar notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.

-ABO Staff

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unr3alChi3f's little "spheel" about bigger and better packages and getting people to get packages for themselves...

Ok, people might receive bigger and/or better packages as the number of server unlocks increase, people that received previous packages might be jealous but seriously people, aren't u happy about at least receiving a package in the first place? There are thousands, probably tens of thousands playing this game around the world. And out of those many people playing, only 500 packages get sent out. People has got to think about the other people that needs a chance of having a prize.

Also, there is a certain someone in CI that shall remain nameless has been working to get more than 4 packages, one for himself 3 for his siblings, and possibly more for his friends! Come on people, in this game, people has to play to win not just have a friend to play for you! You have to take the time in this game, figuring out clues, contributing to the community, and work hard if you want to win....

There are my two cents....

~Unr3alChi3f
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Re: NOTICE - Server Keys

Unread post by Avateur »

Also, from x Foman123 x at CompoundIntelligence:
If you are one of the people who has already entered a key, PLEASE do not do so again! Allow some other people a chance to unlock!

If you reach the server while it is still locked, please ONLY ENTER ONE KEY. Do not take more than one for your friends or family -- that is simply unfair.

Please be considerate! The chances of getting a key in the first place are low enough already (only 100 keys and thousands of people in this group [CI] alone). If you have already been one of the first 100 visitors to the site, please allow some other people their chance to help unlock a server and receive some cool swag!

Just to let you know that I practice what I preach, I was one of the first 100 to visit the first server, and as a result, I allowed others to unlock the second server. We really appreciate everyone's cooperation and consideration in doing the same thing. Good luck to all who have not yet received a key, and keep up the great work!
So as you can see, ABO is not the only part of the HALO community asking people to please be considerate. This is a team effort everyone. Please allow others the chance to get the keys. Thanks again! :)