[Updated] 719 Hz is a hidden image

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

SkylineJeeTeeAre
Data [Conditional]

Re: [Updated] 719 Hz is a hidden image

Unread post by SkylineJeeTeeAre »

I feel like that "3D" image with the moon and such....those blotches in the background look like continents....like the whole thing is a sphere, but you can see stuff on the other side....distorted cuz its wrapped around the sphere...if someone could verify this that would be cool
WhatPfhor
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by WhatPfhor »

Yeah, I looked into that and posted a while ago. It's there if you dig for it. The most telling detail is Antarctica on the right side. You may have to rotate it a little, but it's pretty clear. If you check my other post a few pages back, I mention the other continents.

I'm not sure how this info could be used to further our cause, but it supports the (somewhat contested) point that it is the Earth in the middle of the "glyph".
SkylineJeeTeeAre
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by SkylineJeeTeeAre »

i was thinking that the earth in the middle of the design is like the perverbial "x-marks-the-spot" thing.The design is the "X" on the globe. maybe those rings around it also point to key locations.
Horizon
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Horizon »

M4730
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by M4730 »

NICE find, anyone have that book?
tygron
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by tygron »

Maybe theres a pic in the server 1 beep... just a thought.
Xastabus
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Xastabus »

I downloaded the same program the original post used and noticed different images in the left and right channels. I've been wondering how this looks if you color one side red and one side blue like they did at the wiki, then use those red blue 3D glasses to look at it.

I don't think I have any of those laying around, anyone have a pair to try?

Edit: I don't think there's anything in the Server 05 beep. You would need to slow it way down and there is a ton of other noise to filter out. It might be interesting to try, but I don't have the tools to mess with it at the moment. I may try it later.
Corbob
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Corbob »

Too bad that book has the moon encircled and not the earth. So far we can't be sure if the smaller circle is the Earth's moon.
Ryu
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Ryu »

Xastabus wrote:I downloaded the same program the original post used and noticed different images in the left and right channels. I've been wondering how this looks if you color one side red and one side blue like they did at the wiki, then use those red blue 3D glasses to look at it.

I don't think I have any of those laying around, anyone have a pair to try?

Edit: I don't think there's anything in the Server 05 beep. You would need to slow it way down and there is a ton of other noise to filter out. It might be interesting to try, but I don't have the tools to mess with it at the moment. I may try it later.
Its been tried, thats why the colors were red and blue to test it out, but it doesnt work.
thebruce
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by thebruce »

M4730 wrote:NICE find, anyone have that book?
I do... great book! Signal to Noise, the first book, must be read first, of course.

But not related to Halo in the slightest other than the author having written 2 Halo novels.