[Updated] 719 Hz is a hidden image

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

Admiral Whitcomb
Data [Authenticated]

Re: [Updated] 719 Hz is a hidden image

Unread post by Admiral Whitcomb »

i see what you're talking about, calm down m8
scapermoya
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by scapermoya »

ii otnemem ii wrote: It shows Africa so that we can recognize the Earth, without it being too obvious by showing North America (+ all the Africa tie-ins of Halo). If it showed the lunar orbit as it naturally is, we'd be looking down on one of the poles and we'd just think the middle circle was a blob.
fair enough 8-)
Bradxd
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Bradxd »

hm.. i just dont get why the 719Hz would be important towards the 3rd server.. IF it even is whatsoever.. sure it has a picture of the earth and moon but i dont see how its helping us..
iam117
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by iam117 »

Bradxd wrote:hm.. i just dont get why the 719Hz would be important towards the 3rd server.. IF it even is whatsoever.. sure it has a picture of the earth and moon but i dont see how its helping us..
It could be a date (19th July) and that's tomorrow (or today as I'm in England).
Quaig
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Quaig »

Looks pretty similar to a whole bunch of images (esspecially one of the wallpapers) that can be found here:

http://halo.msn.com/downloads/

I thought it was interesting.

EDIT:

Whoops, see this thread
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=856
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

hmm background on new msn downloads site looks similar to the 719 image
Attachments
bg_lang.jpg
bg_lang.jpg (12.05 KiB) Viewed 6315 times
uncle_trubble
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by uncle_trubble »

interesting that it sould point to South Africa-the object in the trailer is more towards the center (though far to the east) between Mombasa and Kilimanjaro (Tanzania/Kenya).
MulletedOne
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by MulletedOne »

Hmm, one image the circle is earth, in another the circle is the glyph... The Glyph=Earth?
tygron
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by tygron »

Could be.... but then that means AR has something to do with earth. I just hope nothin big happens as i'm goin to see video games live on friday. Anyway back on track has anyone noticed that the dots on the lines look sorta like marathon logo's? I know thats bungies style but still.
Xastabus
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Xastabus »

A few speculations:

If you've seen the cylindrical and spherical projections at WikiBruce, the large shadows in the background look more like the other contanants on Earth. In particular, the one in the upper left looks like North and South America. I think someone else speculated that the large blob in the upper right might be Antarctica.
Edit: Or it's just my imagination and it's actually giant swarms of Flood coming to get us.

So, what it looks like we have is the dais from the downloads images projected over a globe of the earth. On the dais is another image of the earth rotated to display Africa. The object between 12 o'clock and 1 o'clock on the dais looks like it could be either the moon or AR's glyph.

Looking at some of the other evidence, I would have to agree that the dais looks like a map of moon phases. However, I don't believe the position of the object matches up with the current phase position of the moon today (7/19). It actually appears to be the position the moon would have been in around the 10th, if I'm not mistaken. See, We can predict when the Servers are going to Open!

Another thought. Perhaps the object in question is both the moon and a glyph. We never did extract from AR what its location was beyond its function. What if AR was not located in the Ark, which most people so far believe is on earth? What if AR and the library it was facilitator for is on the moon?