Server Key Entering is back up!

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

KGabMI
Data [Conditional]

Re: Server Key Entering is back up!

Unread post by KGabMI »

Its not every location at all that they will sell Halo three. The selected only some fo the locations. On the map.. it says for the whole area I live in only two locations.. however there are at least 20 or so that are not marked ont eh map in my immediate area... those location were selected for a reason.
Flex
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Flex »

I wonder which unlucky soul had the job of marking them all down >.<.

But, It's pretty obv that the code on the map site is linked directly with the stores dotted out. Just down to figuring it out
Akumakei
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Akumakei »

Uh... so an odd thing just happened. When I moused over a location, I got the name of the store, then a really long string of... randomness. I copy/pasted it into the key imput and got this:

Is anyone else now getting this same error?
Akumakei
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Akumakei »

Actually, every single mouseover has the same string of encryption. Anyone know what it is?
DocOctavius
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by DocOctavius »

KltfvbljclecwuqlYnmerwvqhrplavyjantz
xtmespdtsttgyseviBceyntfvvatrwzgwwub
olwifmvbgcztatsVwxbxexiwgzswnfepVtkn
njzgdctpwvhKgefqcekqvqyfbetxvhbgznhp
rlavdecrqihJokstwcxahxxwitchsjrptaau
nansTmbxwhihyfthAtlxIvsdbQtpaBjrVrss
oDwc

No idea. I'm going to Best Buy just in case... that's the closest location to my house I think.
VectorScalar
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by VectorScalar »

Akumakei wrote:Uh... so an odd thing just happened. When I moused over a location, I got the name of the store, then a really long string of... randomness. I copy/pasted it into the key imput and got this:

-cut image-

Is anyone else now getting this same error?
I couldn't replicate it. Maybe you should try it again but eliminate the capital letters (padding?)
Anzio_katarin
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Anzio_katarin »

Flex wrote:I wonder which unlucky soul had the job of marking them all down >.<.

But, It's pretty obv that the code on the map site is linked directly with the stores dotted out. Just down to figuring it out
Well lesee. We have locations on a map. These locations have a display or kiosk with the glyph but without the final display box.(or paper or brochure).
Could be the displays will be completed tonight during a late night store opening (ergo the limited stores on the maps). These displays will then have keys. Lukems was quoted elsewhere as saying be ready near end of the news conference for a participation exercise(or something like that)
KLind
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by KLind »

I think Kiosk means console Kiosk. Just was at Best Buy and they have no place for the standee. It would have to be the console. There was "Halo 3 Video" but it was just Starry Night.
spartan117
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by spartan117 »

on one of the topics someone found a message while playing starry night at one of the location 360 kiosks.
KLind
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by KLind »

spartan117 wrote:on one of the topics someone found a message while playing starry night at one of the location 360 kiosks.
S*** I didn't finish watching...

GAHAHHHHHHHH