Phone number?

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

grock
Data [Conditional]

Phone number?

Unread post by grock »

My friend and I were going over the SOTA webpage when we noticed that the phrase/word "None the less" was spelled two different ways. Assuming the same person made the site this can be inferred as intentional. Upon looking at it for a bit the spelling "non-the-less" which appears on the Members page http://societyoftheancients.com/members.html at the second paragraph to the bottom is in the format of a telephone number. Area code first and such.

We attempted to translate the phone number using a phone keypad and came up with 666-843-5377 by using the letters corresponding to the numbers. We were unable to get through on the line as apparently this number is not/is yet in service.

In a roundabout way we are suggesting that the different spellings has some significance and the SOTA webpage can't be dismissed quite yet, even in light of the recent information from server 5.

Thoughts?
killadro
Data [Conditional]

Re: Phone number?

Unread post by killadro »

OMG 666!
grock
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by grock »

;) Yeah I know. Laughed my butt off when I saw it.
MulletedOne
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by MulletedOne »

The number isn't registered, just did an AnyWho on it.
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

I'm locking this topic but I'll leave it around in case something develops with this. If something does, don't hesitate to PM myself or another Speculation Mod to unlock the topic. :)
UnrealCh13f
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by UnrealCh13f »

Is 666 even a area code???
Menelven
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Menelven »

No, it isn't.