My interpretion of the Audio file

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

Ross
Data [Conditional]

My interpretion of the Audio file

Unread post by Ross »

http://homepage.mac.com/rossrankin/down ... 061607.mp4
With the pitch changed this now sounds like a woman and a man. I believe them to be forerunner. Survivors of Halos activation.

I believe this is what they are saying and how I interpret it.
I have put this in speculation as it takes us out of the our time and into Halo timeline, specifically Halo 3.

This is how it all begins.
Halo 3 "Finish the fight", by stopping the Halo weapon we end the fight and stop the endless cycle or destruction. A new beginning.

Just in time to once again dance on the knife edge of oblivion.
They have woken from up or just returned, The Halo weapon ready to fire (end of Halo 2). They may have done it more than once.

To relive what the halo's have hoped to destroy and more.
They have been in this situation before. The Halo's hoped to destroy the flood, they are about to face the flood again. "and more" could be the covenant.

For two enemies now stand where there was only one.
The Flood would be one. The covenant would be my choice for number two.

The fait we escaped, the fait we may relive.
They escaped the flood and the Halo array, they now face them again.

I almost convinced myself that no one was listening, that the waves of the past would role through once again.
The same actions of before would happen again, but there is someone listening (us the arg players).

But a chance remains to change the universe, a new
We have the chance to save the universe from its endless cycle of destruction.

Learn of our past, take these keys and take from the wealth of history
The servers on Halo3.com the keys they tell us to take. Maybe we already have them.

Perhaps through others eye you will find how to save us all
By looking at the history we may find a solution, to either stopping Halo or the Flood.

This is extremely speculative but I like it.