Headlong Map

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

grock
Data [Conditional]

Headlong Map

Unread post by grock »

This may be reaching entirely and you'll have to forgive me if the theory has already been posted, but is it possible that the messages in the Headlong multiplayer map have something to do with Iris?

For those who don't know, in a building on the map there are yellow walls with images and writing. Those writings are "Part of the Solution" in a circle. A hippo, also in a circle, and the letters/numbers CDS-MA9.

I know that this is really stretching it and Bungie would have had to have planned the use of that a long while back for this ARG but at this point I'm grasping at straws.

Thank you for any input on it.

EDIT: I apologize, you can move this to the Speculation thread if you'd like.
JustyB
Data [Conditional]

Re: Headlong Map

Unread post by JustyB »

I doubt it is related to this but I have always wondered what that meant with the hippos and the writing.(Well actually the hippos are just part of an easter egg from the shotgun shells in Halo 1) :shock:
johny 5
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by johny 5 »

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem," is how the saying goes. Probably an inside joke at Bungie or somtething.

I doubt a texture in Halo 2 has any relevance at all to the ARG.
Menelven
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Menelven »

Already being discussed here