Event vs. Tipping Point

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

Monochron
Data [Conditional]

Event vs. Tipping Point

Unread post by Monochron »

*Copy of my post in Compound Intelligence Group*

I highly doubt that the upcoming event will be this "tipping point" AR has recently mentioned.
In his previous post he said
Archives/Resources will be compiled in approximately 38 hours. No significant incident predicted.

Most likely the tipping point is something in a greater scale, such as his actual reason for being here. By saying "No significant incident predicted" I think thats pretty much confirmed.
Something important is happening in 2.5 but it is not the tipping point.

If he is compiling Archives/Resources this would imply that an increase in knowledge is coming. Because this was a publicized time line and it reached so many people I believe this will be the first step to actually participating in the ARG aside from just talking with him, such as an activity/website/or even phone numbers.

Agree?...disagree?
Jman
Data [Conditional]

Re: Event vs. Tipping Point

Unread post by Jman »

All good, though I think it's a bit early for phone numbers, or such. But yes, hopefully it will not be too late to get in on the action tomorrow morning.

P.S If anyone wants to pose my questions/comments they can, those are:

If it was your choice, would you do it?

AND

since so many people are confused as to what day it is, maybe it'd be a cool idea to tell it EXACTLY what today's date is, in like seconds, hours, years, calendar type, etc. Be as specific as possible, and see what it says.
Monochron
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Monochron »

yeah I think phone numbers will have to wait until later down the road, but it should be kicking off in those 2 hours.
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Sir Topham Hat »

Odds are that AR isn't interested in operating on a Human timescale. Months etc are not really going to interest him very much I imagine.