a quick question about www.HALO3.com

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

SkinWalk3r
Data [Conditional]

a quick question about www.HALO3.com

Unread post by SkinWalk3r »

Guys is something supposed to happen when you click on the server image it self on the HALO3.com.....or is it just there to let us know that it is open........because my cursor changes from pointer arrow to hand...just checking !
bovine politics
Data [Authenticated]

Re: a quick question about www.HALO3.com

Unread post by bovine politics »

SkinWalk3r wrote:Guys is something supposed to happen when you click on the server image it self on the HALO3.com.....or is it just there to let us know that it is open........because my cursor changes from pointer arrow to hand...just checking !
It's just to let you know it's open.
ATF Goose
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by ATF Goose »

Ive got a question of my own. Am I the only one who cant download these files of the server page? one button on the floating machine plays that neat little video. one says flash encountered an error and needs to close. 2 make the machine spin then crashes my browser. and the last one makes a high pitched squeal noise... then crashes my browser...

help?
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

goose, it seems to be a technical probllem with your computer rather than anything else, just get em all of of here, same thing theyre only a couple of images and text documents
SkinWalk3r
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by SkinWalk3r »

you MAY need to update your FLASH media player.....I THINK its on the Adobe website ...
ATF Goose
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by ATF Goose »

alright thanks guys, ive got the stuff off here already, I just want to say "I did that too" for all this stuff, ya know?
Lichtonatus
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by Lichtonatus »

Yeah. i wish i could say i was one of the keyholders. f you need keys for the next one, I really hope I'll be able to help that time around.
The Se7enth Prophet
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by The Se7enth Prophet »

Questions answered, thread locked.