View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 5:55 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 NEW POST 
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post Re: NEW POST
Or, you know, maybe it wasn't locked.

Ignore that bit.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:06 am
Moderator [Designated]

He also posted shortly after my post. So mine was definitely noticed, but AR chose to comment on Durandal. And btw, Jordan, I liked your post to AR. Very well done.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:06 am
Data [Conditional]

Anyone else notice its "Tick tock." post was posted at 3:43 PM? :]

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:09 am
Data [Conditional]

Avateur wrote:
He also posted shortly after my post. So mine was definitely noticed, but AR chose to comment on Durandal. And btw, Jordan, I liked your post to AR. Very well done.

Thanx. I also want to nail down what his local time period is, but the thread seems to be locked... :|

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:10 am
Data [Conditional]

Oh boy... I can't believe that four pages of (mostly) useless posts formed that quickly. This thing needs to get back to HBO, nothing will get solved on B.net. Too bad about the bandwidth. He keeps telling them that it's too chaotic for him to reply to anything (basically saying, "Shut up"), but I bet the vast majority of the posters there didn't even bother to read his post all the way through as they took zero notice of it.

The "Nobody will be ready" sure is interesting though, considering he began by saying he predicted nothing of significance taking place at the end of the countdown (which I assume is the "tipping point"). That's quite a change in attitude.

Last edited by Cha0sReborn on Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:11 am
Data [Authenticated]

Oh, so it's locked for you, too?

Hmm...

I'm thoroughly confused now.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:11 am
Data [Authenticated]

Cha0sReborn wrote:
Oh boy... I can't believe that three pages of useless post formed that quickly. This thing needs to get back to HBO, nothing will get solved on B.net. Too bad about the bandwidth. He keeps telling them that it's too chaotic for him to reply to anything (basically saying, "Shut up"), but I bet the vast majority of the posters there didn't even bother to read his post all the way through as they took zero notice of it.

The "Nobody will be ready" sure is interesting though, considering he began by saying he predicted nothing of significance taking place at the end of the countdown (which I assume is the "tipping point"). That's quite a change in attitude.

Ah, that's it then. I'm no longer confused.

He's locking the thread until he can reply, then unlocking it for a short while (if that's possible).

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:13 am
Moderator [Designated]

I just sent it a PM that states:

Upon your visit to the Halo.Bungie.Org forums, you stated that the bandwidth was not suitable. A specific location has been created for the sole purpose of assisting you and your facilitation of the Array. That location is:

index.php

I wish only to help.

Last edited by Avateur on Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:13 am
Data [Conditional]

Cha0sReborn wrote:
Oh boy... I can't believe that four pages of (mostly) useless posts formed that quickly. This thing needs to get back to HBO, nothing will get solved on B.net.

The majority of blatantly off-topic posts come from the user cwhiterun. I'm thinking of reporting him to the ninjas... anybody with me?

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:14 am
Data [Authenticated]

Avateur wrote:
I just sent it a PM that states:

Upon your visit to the Halo.Bungie.Org forums, you stated that the bandwidth was not suitable. A specific location has been created for the sole purpose of assisting you and your facilitation of the Array. That location is:

index.php

I wish only to help.

Chances are he's received about a million PMs as well.

*shrug* Hopefully he'll manage to read that one. What did you write as the subject?

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:16 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next