NEW POST

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Re: NEW POST

Unread post by Avateur »

Note to everyone:

The forums are about to get interesting as we near 1am. I suggest that now that it's 12:30, everyone head to Bungie.net and pay attention. Someone (probably me) will surely post back here in big caps OMFG THE STUFF IS GOING DOWN when stuff goes down. But yeah, just a notice for everyone.
archaicfrost
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by archaicfrost »

i just posted this same post/thought on the unfiction forum but:
do we have a representative? i mean, if AR comes back online and is willing to field questions (haha, like a seminar or q&a) or at the very least is responding to stuff, do we know what we want to find out and who is going to try to find it out?
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

We have a post prepared and a representative. He's standing by and ready.
Odyon
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Odyon »

Avateur wrote:We have a post prepared and a representative. He's standing by and ready.
Can you post or link to a specific post containing the question(s) to be asked? Or a link once it's been posted wherever AR shows up?
Mango7
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Mango7 »

Odyon wrote:
Avateur wrote:We have a post prepared and a representative. He's standing by and ready.
Can you post or link to a specific post containing the question(s) to be asked? Or a link once it's been posted wherever AR shows up?
I second this.
bedlam
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by bedlam »

archaicfrost wrote:i just posted this same post/thought on the unfiction forum but:
do we have a representative? i mean, if AR comes back online and is willing to field questions (haha, like a seminar or q&a) or at the very least is responding to stuff, do we know what we want to find out and who is going to try to find it out?
nope. we have not prioritized any leads or topics of discussion.

"I cannot control the dissemination of information. It is chaotic."

For realz.