NEW POST

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Re: NEW POST

Unread post by Avateur »

Being the genius that I am, I left the subject as a reply. KLind resent my message but with a real title.
theteal1
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by theteal1 »

Avateur wrote:Being the genius that I am, I left the subject as a reply. KLind resent my message but with a real title.
Lol. We could spam his inbox with the same message continually until he reads it.
Jman
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Jman »

Next post, I'm going to ask 'it' this:

If it was your choice, would you do it?

Based on this:
343 Guilty Spark: "Last time, you asked me, if it was my choice, would I do it? Having considerable time to ponder your query, my answer has not changed."
EDIT:
I had another idea, since so many people are confused as to what day it is, maybe it'd be a cool idea to tell it EXACTLY what today's date is, in like seconds, hours, years, calendar type, etc. Be as specific as possible, and see what it says.
Last edited by Jman on Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
ZuP
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by ZuP »

I highly doubt it'll respond to anyone's messages. I mean, it would only work once, and then it would truly be flooded with messages from people wanting their own personal response. And it's much easier for everyone for it to respond to a post publicly.
dirtyJ
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by dirtyJ »

I just want someone to begin correlating everything from the get go. The timeline in the other forum is a good start. I can actually attempt to follow this one as I was stuck in a massive shipyard overhaul of an aircraft carrier for ILB :\.

DJ

edit: Something I noticed, the grammar between the latest two posts on b.net isn't the same. To wit: cannot and you're. In the first it deliberately did not use the accepted and widely used contraction "can't," yet in the second it used "you're" very readily. Just struck me as odd and not quite acceptable for an ARG.
theteal1
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by theteal1 »

Two hours.

Anyone else feeling antsy?

Oh, and here's the entire ilovebees.com plotline, if anyone (like me) didn't catch it until now:

http://creepy.thebruce.net/Chapter1.asp
Jman
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Jman »

Okay I decided it's just silly to for me to stay up any longer, I have a Math quiz tomorrow, not to mention that I actually have to do work tomorrow night, I'm out.

Hope it's something big people, gl. :mrgreen:
bedlam
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by bedlam »

Jman wrote:Next post, I'm going to ask 'it' this:

Based on this:
343 Guilty Spark: "Last time, you asked me, if it was my choice, would I do it? Having considerable time to ponder your query, my answer has not changed."
Why would we have reason to believe that any of their answers have changed? Assuming the AR is a monitor, wouldn't its purpose be the same as the others we've come across - To contain the Flood? Based on what I've witnessed, and read, the Monitors are dead set in their ways. They have no choice when shit hits the fan. A human (reclaimer) would have that choice, but their choice wouldn't be based on 1s and 0s, but rather God given will.

I know people say the Cortana letters aren't canon, but in the letters, these rings were described as unbroken circles. Whoever built them must now live in chains. Some would say the humans are decendants of the forerunner. All I know, is that it is the humans that live in chains. The only thing we will be reclaiming is our own destruction (something the monitors love to assist us in), which will lead us back to a new starting point. Until we once again come across the rings. In which the loop process will start all over again. Unbroken circles. Chains. From which there is no escape?
robotchickengod
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by robotchickengod »

bedlam wrote:
Jman wrote:Next post, I'm going to ask 'it' this:

Based on this:
Why would we have reason to believe that any of their answers have changed? Assuming the AR is a monitor, wouldn't its purpose be the same as the others we've come across - To contain the Flood? Based on what I've witnessed, and read, the Monitors are dead set in their ways. They have no choice when shit hits the fan. A human (reclaimer) would have that choice, but their choice wouldn't be based on 1s and 0s, but rather God given will.

I know people say the Cortana letters aren't canon, but in the letters, these rings were described as unbroken circles. Whoever built them must now live in chains. Some would say the humans are decendants of the forerunner. All I know, is that it is the humans that live in chains. The only thing we will be reclaiming is our own destruction (something the monitors love to assist us in), which will lead us back to a new starting point. Until we once again come across the rings. In which the loop process will start all over again. Unbroken circles. Chains. From which there is no escape?
Well, if the unbroken circles truly are chains, then there is no telling how many cycles there have been where the galaxy was wiped clean and started over again.
The Se7enth Prophet
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by The Se7enth Prophet »

robotchickengod wrote:Well, if the unbroken circles truly are chains, then there is no telling how many cycles there have been where the galaxy was wiped clean and started over again.
Once... 343 Guilty Spark confirms this in Halo 1.... 1000(?) simulated test fires and 1(one) actual.