NEW POST

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

theteal1
Data [Authenticated]

Re: NEW POST

Unread post by theteal1 »

Or, you know, maybe it wasn't locked.

Ignore that bit.
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

He also posted shortly after my post. So mine was definitely noticed, but AR chose to comment on Durandal. And btw, Jordan, I liked your post to AR. Very well done.
ZuP
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by ZuP »

Anyone else notice its "Tick tock." post was posted at 3:43 PM? :]
Jordan117
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Jordan117 »

Avateur wrote:He also posted shortly after my post. So mine was definitely noticed, but AR chose to comment on Durandal. And btw, Jordan, I liked your post to AR. Very well done.
Thanx. I also want to nail down what his local time period is, but the thread seems to be locked... :|
Cha0sReborn
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Cha0sReborn »

Oh boy... I can't believe that four pages of (mostly) useless posts formed that quickly. This thing needs to get back to HBO, nothing will get solved on B.net. Too bad about the bandwidth. He keeps telling them that it's too chaotic for him to reply to anything (basically saying, "Shut up"), but I bet the vast majority of the posters there didn't even bother to read his post all the way through as they took zero notice of it.

The "Nobody will be ready" sure is interesting though, considering he began by saying he predicted nothing of significance taking place at the end of the countdown (which I assume is the "tipping point"). That's quite a change in attitude.
Last edited by Cha0sReborn on Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
theteal1
Data [Authenticated]

Oh, so it's locked for you, too?

Hmm...

I'm thoroughly confused now.
theteal1
Data [Authenticated]

Cha0sReborn wrote:Oh boy... I can't believe that three pages of useless post formed that quickly. This thing needs to get back to HBO, nothing will get solved on B.net. Too bad about the bandwidth. He keeps telling them that it's too chaotic for him to reply to anything (basically saying, "Shut up"), but I bet the vast majority of the posters there didn't even bother to read his post all the way through as they took zero notice of it.

The "Nobody will be ready" sure is interesting though, considering he began by saying he predicted nothing of significance taking place at the end of the countdown (which I assume is the "tipping point"). That's quite a change in attitude.
Ah, that's it then. I'm no longer confused.

He's locking the thread until he can reply, then unlocking it for a short while (if that's possible).
Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Avateur »

I just sent it a PM that states:

Upon your visit to the Halo.Bungie.Org forums, you stated that the bandwidth was not suitable. A specific location has been created for the sole purpose of assisting you and your facilitation of the Array. That location is:

index.php

I wish only to help.
Last edited by Avateur on Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jordan117
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Jordan117 »

Cha0sReborn wrote:Oh boy... I can't believe that four pages of (mostly) useless posts formed that quickly. This thing needs to get back to HBO, nothing will get solved on B.net.
The majority of blatantly off-topic posts come from the user cwhiterun. I'm thinking of reporting him to the ninjas... anybody with me?
theteal1
Data [Authenticated]

Avateur wrote:I just sent it a PM that states:

Upon your visit to the Halo.Bungie.Org forums, you stated that the bandwidth was not suitable. A specific location has been created for the sole purpose of assisting you and your facilitation of the Array. That location is:

index.php

I wish only to help.
Chances are he's received about a million PMs as well.

*shrug* Hopefully he'll manage to read that one. What did you write as the subject?