AdjutantReflex Human-Made?

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

Avateur
Moderator [Designated]

AdjutantReflex Human-Made?

Unread post by Avateur »

Just a thought, but one I haven't seen anyone else go to. In his final posts and PMs AR acted pretty human. HELP ME! It appeared to show fear and an unhappiness that it was being destroyed. That appears to be an extremely human emotion, not a Forerunner emotion considering what we've witnessed from the Monitors.

So, could AR or whatever just took it out be an ONI AI that's gone rampant? Or maybe planned by ONI all along? It's been speculated (by myself and others) for years at the HSP that ONI may know WAY MORE than they let on about the Halos, the Covenant, and the Forerunner. It almost wouldn't surprise me if they know about the Ark and just haven't done anything about it because it's too deep or too hard to do without alerting people.

If this is a human force we're dealing with, that sure would make things pretty interesting, no?
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Re: AdjutantReflex Human-Made?

Unread post by Sir Topham Hat »

We're operating on the assumption all actions taking place pertain to current events and in fact do not relate to future events.