a funny idea...

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

shamanistcrage
Data [Authenticated]

a funny idea...

Unread post by shamanistcrage »

i am sure this is WRONG but maybe ARs post about someone outranking him (microsoft owns bungie) and is less helpfu (...) maybe it is about microsoft taking the arg from here on out. i know it is reatarded, but when i read that, that kinda struck me as funny, and almost relevant.

*puts on his Goron Tunic*
Fancy Shmancy
Data [Conditional]

Re: a funny idea...

Unread post by Fancy Shmancy »

almost.
Ma1agate
Advocate [Futile]

Unread post by Ma1agate »

Moved to Speculation.
crymsonnite
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by crymsonnite »

lol, goron tunic

maybe, that post thats has microsoft spokesperson explain it kinda supports that also
Kiloh Ekim
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Kiloh Ekim »

i am sure this is WRONG but maybe ARs post about someone outranking him (microsoft owns bungie) and is less helpfu (...) maybe it is about microsoft taking the arg from here on out. i know it is reatarded, but when i read that, that kinda struck me as funny, and almost relevant.
I'm thinking that the only reason that he mentioned that he was outranked was to make clear of the origin of the hostile AI. To outrank a facilitator AI wouldn't be hard at all but a mention of how old the other AI is seemed more odd to me.

So here's what I think. AR awakened and transported himself to our servers. From there, he ran a few processes to no avail as he awakened yet another AI. This one is the Monitor of the Ark, uploaded into Bungie's servers. This one dispatched AR and dissipated him and took over the process.

From what I can tell, all of you who think that the Ark will be a safe place of refuge will be sadly disappointed. It may save people from the activation (and even that is yet to be seen) but I can tell you this, if the Monitor of this place is 'malevolent' then we are in for a hell of an awakening, come September.