View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:10 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Please Link! 
Data [Undefined]

Unread post Please Link!
Just a general observation, sorry if its in the wrong place...

When you're discussing a point of evidence or a new idea, please post a link to whatever you are referencing so that those of us who cannot read all 162 (at current count) topics to check for all possible updates have some idea as to what is going on.

For example, there is a topic called "who/what is IRIS." ( viewtopic.php?f=12&t=333 )

I don't know who IRIS is, I also don't have the slightest idea where it was mentioned at all or why I should look into it.

I want to help, I really do, but please, don't send us out on wild goose chases (Lyca, etc) by suggesting something might be important without any indication of why. Its easy, especially in this forum -- just copy the address from the URL bar and paste it in, no HTML headers needed to make it into a clickable link.

In short, PLEASE LINK TO PAGES THAT YOU WANT TO DISCUSS.

Thanks, I'll go back to my corner now.

-sq

Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:27 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]