Iris User Tag

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

ATF Goose
Data [Conditional]

Iris User Tag

Unread post by ATF Goose »

This is kinda off topic but whatever. I had been wanting to make a little UserTag for the ARG but couldnt think of some text, but now that M$ did that little interview, we now have a name! So I made my User tag, and If you would like to add it to your signature on other fourms you visit, feel free to take it! All I ask is that you dont change the file name, because ive got my online alias in it and i would like SOME credit, and that just makes everything easier!
Enjoy!

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b178/TALLdude701/Iris_Tag_By_ATFgoose.gif[/IMG]
kungfudude
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Iris User Tag

Unread post by kungfudude »

ATF Goose wrote:This is kinda off topic but whatever. I had been wanting to make a little UserTag for the ARG but couldnt think of some text, but now that M$ did that little interview, we now have a name! So I made my User tag, and If you would like to add it to your signature on other fourms you visit, feel free to take it! All I ask is that you dont change the file name, because ive got my online alias in it and i would like SOME credit, and that just makes everything easier!
Enjoy!

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b178/TALLdude701/Iris_Tag_By_ATFgoose.gif[/IMG]
Dont use caps for the [IMG] part or it wont work. But good job im useing it now.
il3
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by il3 »

Sweet! Thanks!
InfernalServant
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by InfernalServant »

Good work.
shamanistcrage
Data [Authenticated]