What do you think is Going to Happen?

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

Velez
Data [Undefined]

What do you think is Going to Happen?

Unread post by Velez »

From my knowledge on this ARG nothing has been confirmed to happen tomorrow morning yet except for Adjutant Reflux coming out of hibernation for something... There hasn't been any official word from him on exactly what it is right? So what are you guys hoping to get? My hopes are for a video of some kind (new ViDoc, Trailer, etc) or at least details on something new, hopefully with pics. I'm pretty sure I'll be satisfied with whatever comes since I'm one of those guys you hear arguing over how much the MC's MJOLNIR weighs... lol.
bovine politics
Data [Authenticated]

Re: What do you think is Going to Happen?

Unread post by bovine politics »

Velez wrote:From my knowledge on this ARG nothing has been confirmed to happen tomorrow morning yet except for Adjutant Reflux coming out of hibernation for something... There hasn't been any official word from him on exactly what it is right? So what are you guys hoping to get? My hopes are for a video of some kind (new ViDoc, Trailer, etc) or at least details on something new, hopefully with pics. I'm pretty sure I'll be satisfied with whatever comes since I'm one of those guys you hear arguing over how much the MC's MJOLNIR weighs... lol.
Vidoc? Don't even get me started. That's just joy to much to comprehend.
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Sir Topham Hat »

There was some theorizing that new H3.com info would be coming out. Look where the picture of Gravemind is, I think you'll see some familiar sounding words....

//UPDATED ARCHIVE INFORMATION PENDING REVIEW BY INSTALLATION SYSTEMS./

Interesting, no?
Velez
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Velez »

Sir Topham Hat wrote:There was some theorizing that new H3.com info would be coming out. Look where the picture of Gravemind is, I think you'll see some familiar sounding words....

//UPDATED ARCHIVE INFORMATION PENDING REVIEW BY INSTALLATION SYSTEMS./

Interesting, no?

Oh yea, I remember reading that a while back. Now that I think about it it does make sense. If they do update the Halo 3 site that would be good enough for me...
Sir Topham Hat
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by Sir Topham Hat »

I sort of want to ask it what it has to do with Halo 3, why it's posting in the Halo 3 forums for example.
SKR
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by SKR »

Maybe he is asking us to give it information on those items which need reviewing on halo3.com? He needs info to compare to his own to ensure that it is accurate.