Who Lives In Seattle???

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

ProfessorHojo05
Data [Authenticated]

Re: Who Lives In Seattle???

Unread post by ProfessorHojo05 »

JDMFSeanP wrote:Hey guys I'll be there. I feel so special now :D

Have fun. I dub thee, Sir IMAX, Night of the noble relm of IRIS, and Grand Gatherer of H3 IMAX Information. Do your duty well and you shall have the praise of the ENTIRE COMMUNITY!

Go now and serve you lord Spartan 117 Master Chief well!
JDMFSeanP
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by JDMFSeanP »

There is some talk of signing NDA's, but that might just be fore recording....hmmm....
Scelus
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Scelus »

I'm hoping to be able to go. Live in Vancouver, so it isn't too far a drive. Here's to hoping I've got the schedule open.
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

im hoping bungie puts a downloadable version of what they show on bungie.net
Rizzon
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Rizzon »

sharpsniper99 wrote:im hoping bungie puts a downloadable version of what they show on bungie.net
If not, it would be a good idea to bring a video camera unless you got something on your cellphone. Ofcourse only film where it's legal but it would be cool if you could share....
SyrupHorder
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by SyrupHorder »

Well, I hope for some serious info for tonight...
Possibly Iris shall live on!!!!
Dalthanas
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Dalthanas »

Unr3alChi3f wrote:Warning: Photography, video cameras and cell phone camera use are strictly prohibited.
Rizzon wrote:If not, it would be a good idea to bring a video camera unless you got something on your cellphone. Ofcourse only film where it's legal but it would be cool if you could share....
Quoted for truth? Don't risk getting kicked out by pulling out your cellphone. It's obvious they want to release things on their schedule. That would suck hard if you got booted for pulling out your cell, and a couple minutes later they revealed some mind blowing secret of the galaxy, wouldn't it?
Maimbot 9000
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Maimbot 9000 »

JDMFSeanP wrote:There is some talk of signing NDA's, but that might just be fore recording....hmmm....
I should hope so. What would the point of this event be if not to get you guys to spread the word about how awesome the game looks?
sharpsniper99
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by sharpsniper99 »

Rizzon wrote:
sharpsniper99 wrote:im hoping bungie puts a downloadable version of what they show on bungie.net
If not, it would be a good idea to bring a video camera unless you got something on your cellphone. Ofcourse only film where it's legal but it would be cool if you could share....
oh yeah i know its illegal to record it yourself - i was hoping bungie would do that for us, and put a video up on bungie.net

i didnt say record it yourself, and if your lucky enough to go - make sure you dont do anything like recording it which will get yourself kicked out

- hopefully bungie will do the recording for us
repentant newcomer
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by repentant newcomer »

Develop photo/audiographic memory, I think that might help.

Man, Seattle gets all the fun.