Server 5 opening Discussion

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

LackOfKnowledge
Data [Conditional]

Server 5 opening Discussion

Unread post by LackOfKnowledge »

I decided to make a new topic after the last one was locked. read this BEFORE posting. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1160
Remember to stay ON TOPIC. I don't want to have to have the Mods come in here.

Unr3al 3dit: If you feel a post is off topic, please report it, the button is a exclamation point located at the bottom right hand corner of a person's post
Last edited by LackOfKnowledge on Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UnrealCh13f
Moderator [Designated]

Re: Server 5 opening Discussion

Unread post by UnrealCh13f »

LackOfKnowledge wrote:I decided to make a new topic after the last one was locked. read this BEFORE posting. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1160
Remember to stay ON TOPIC. I don't want to have to have the Mods come in here.
"Big Brother Is WATCHING YOU" - 1984 Quote

First and Only Warning, DO NOT SPAM OR GO OFFTOPIC
CrYpTkEePer
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by CrYpTkEePer »

agreed people, please stay on topic. NO MORE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE BOOKS.
Hayday
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Hayday »

the mods aren't showing any mercy tonight

a quick recap of whats happened
ProfessorHojo05 wrote:
1. server 5 will be opening soon to the best of everyone's knowledg so stop asking when.
2. TAL page has citys, today's date, and times. If you are unable to see them then look further back in the discussion to see them. people have posted them. http://www.theartifactlocation.com/ the password is boomerang
3. Jonas has nothing else to ad to the disscussion.
4. the timezones given at TAL are for the citys shown.
5. You must find the key before you should even bother with the site that you use it on.
6. The commercial mentioned so far has NO relavance to IRIS what so ever. If it does, we will only know once it has been released to the public at a later date.
7. please read ALL previous posts if you wish to join in the discussion unless you WANT to anoy those who have been trying hard to be helpfull and kind up to this point.
8. please look for the right place to post a question before you post it here. If there isn't an appropriat place for your question, make a new topic out of it and someone will answer you shortly or direct you to the appropriat information.
9. The Awsommods site or how ever you spell it has NOTHING to do with IRIS
10. The three citys do make a triangle with a general center around Salt Lake City. (previously discussed)
the server 5 website is https://unlock.msgamestudios.com/Tr89ex/Default.aspx?
UnrealCh13f
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by UnrealCh13f »

Hayday wrote:the mods aren't showing any mercy tonight

a quick recap of whats happened
Yea, we banned like 5 people from the #ci/abo channel today.... the mods are "bumping security" tonight
repentant newcomer
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by repentant newcomer »

Hm...I still have this odd feeling that we need to get one more piece of info from TAL before we can get the BPC. The series of text are still scrolling, so there's still something to be released. Hopefully, it's a location, because New York's a big place, and so are LA and Seattle. I don't know much about the latter two, but my best guess for NY is that the clue's in Times Square. I want to go there to check it out, but...I don't want to on a wild goose chase.
Rubicant2112
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by Rubicant2112 »

I just tried to get to the topsecret.xml and was unable to. Anyone else having this issue?
The Se7enth Prophet
Moderator [Designated]

Unread post by The Se7enth Prophet »

repentant newcomer wrote:Hm...I still have this odd feeling that we need to get one more piece of info from TAL before we can get the BPC. The series of text are still scrolling, so there's still something to be released. Hopefully, it's a location, because New York's a big place, and so are LA and Seattle. I don't know much about the latter two, but my best guess for NY is that the clue's in Times Square. I want to go there to check it out, but...I don't want to on a wild goose chase.
You know, I think that last line of scrolling text could turn into something. A lot of people are speculating that Salt Lake City may mean something, as it is the center of the triangle.

My theory:

Salt Lake City is three words
There are three lines left on the TAL
Those three lines will turn into Salt Lake City.

Though, that could be wishful thinking on my part. I do live only forty minutes away from SLC. :D
HelixPrime
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by HelixPrime »

Nope i made it fine

Please, in the future, be specific about who you are talking about. We aren't mind readers.

~The Se7enth Prophet
repentant newcomer
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by repentant newcomer »

The Se7enth Prophet wrote:
repentant newcomer wrote:Hm...I still have this odd feeling that we need to get one more piece of info from TAL before we can get the BPC. The series of text are still scrolling, so there's still something to be released. Hopefully, it's a location, because New York's a big place, and so are LA and Seattle. I don't know much about the latter two, but my best guess for NY is that the clue's in Times Square. I want to go there to check it out, but...I don't want to on a wild goose chase.
You know, I think that last line of scrolling text could turn into something. A lot of people are speculating that Salt Lake City may mean something, as it is the center of the triangle.

My theory:

Salt Lake City is three words
There are three lines left on the TAL
Those three lines will turn into Salt Lake City.

Though, that could be wishful thinking on my part. I do live only forty minutes away from SLC. :D
Forgive me for my ignorance, but are there any big attractions in SLC? I know that they hosted the Olympics one year, so they would have a stadium. It's possible, but something may happen there. Too bad there's no exact coordinates.