View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:50 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next
 Server 5 opening Discussion 
Author Message
Data [Conditional]

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:12 pm
Posts: 18
Location: Dyson Sphere
Unread post Server 5 opening Discussion
I decided to make a new topic after the last one was locked. read this BEFORE posting. http://args.bungie.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1160
Remember to stay ON TOPIC. I don't want to have to have the Mods come in here.

Unr3al 3dit: If you feel a post is off topic, please report it, the button is a exclamation point located at the bottom right hand corner of a person's post


Last edited by LackOfKnowledge on Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:19 pm
Profile
Moderator [Designated]
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:01 pm
Posts: 445
Unread post Re: Server 5 opening Discussion
LackOfKnowledge wrote:
I decided to make a new topic after the last one was locked. read this BEFORE posting. http://args.bungie.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1160
Remember to stay ON TOPIC. I don't want to have to have the Mods come in here.


"Big Brother Is WATCHING YOU" - 1984 Quote

First and Only Warning, DO NOT SPAM OR GO OFFTOPIC


Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:20 pm
Profile
Data [Conditional]

Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:56 am
Posts: 19
Unread post Re: Server 5 opening Discussion
agreed people, please stay on topic. NO MORE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE BOOKS.


Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:21 pm
Profile
Data [Conditional]

Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:37 pm
Posts: 13
Unread post Re: Server 5 opening Discussion
the mods aren't showing any mercy tonight

a quick recap of whats happened

Quote:
ProfessorHojo05 wrote:
1. server 5 will be opening soon to the best of everyone's knowledg so stop asking when.
2. TAL page has citys, today's date, and times. If you are unable to see them then look further back in the discussion to see them. people have posted them. http://www.theartifactlocation.com/ the password is boomerang
3. Jonas has nothing else to ad to the disscussion.
4. the timezones given at TAL are for the citys shown.
5. You must find the key before you should even bother with the site that you use it on.
6. The commercial mentioned so far has NO relavance to IRIS what so ever. If it does, we will only know once it has been released to the public at a later date.
7. please read ALL previous posts if you wish to join in the discussion unless you WANT to anoy those who have been trying hard to be helpfull and kind up to this point.
8. please look for the right place to post a question before you post it here. If there isn't an appropriat place for your question, make a new topic out of it and someone will answer you shortly or direct you to the appropriat information.
9. The Awsommods site or how ever you spell it has NOTHING to do with IRIS
10. The three citys do make a triangle with a general center around Salt Lake City. (previously discussed)


the server 5 website is https://unlock.msgamestudios.com/Tr89ex/Default.aspx?


Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:22 pm
Profile
Moderator [Designated]
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:01 pm
Posts: 445
Unread post Re: Server 5 opening Discussion
Hayday wrote:
the mods aren't showing any mercy tonight

a quick recap of whats happened


Yea, we banned like 5 people from the #ci/abo channel today.... the mods are "bumping security" tonight


Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:24 pm
Profile
Data [Conditional]

Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:47 pm
Posts: 17
Unread post Re: Server 5 opening Discussion
Hm...I still have this odd feeling that we need to get one more piece of info from TAL before we can get the BPC. The series of text are still scrolling, so there's still something to be released. Hopefully, it's a location, because New York's a big place, and so are LA and Seattle. I don't know much about the latter two, but my best guess for NY is that the clue's in Times Square. I want to go there to check it out, but...I don't want to on a wild goose chase.


Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:31 pm
Profile
Data [Conditional]

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:56 pm
Posts: 21
Location: Root@scartographer.installation04
Unread post Re: Server 5 opening Discussion
I just tried to get to the topsecret.xml and was unable to. Anyone else having this issue?


Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:34 pm
Profile
Moderator [Designated]
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:30 pm
Posts: 199
Unread post Re: Server 5 opening Discussion
repentant newcomer wrote:
Hm...I still have this odd feeling that we need to get one more piece of info from TAL before we can get the BPC. The series of text are still scrolling, so there's still something to be released. Hopefully, it's a location, because New York's a big place, and so are LA and Seattle. I don't know much about the latter two, but my best guess for NY is that the clue's in Times Square. I want to go there to check it out, but...I don't want to on a wild goose chase.


You know, I think that last line of scrolling text could turn into something. A lot of people are speculating that Salt Lake City may mean something, as it is the center of the triangle.

My theory:

Salt Lake City is three words
There are three lines left on the TAL
Those three lines will turn into Salt Lake City.



Though, that could be wishful thinking on my part. I do live only forty minutes away from SLC. :D


Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:35 pm
Profile
Data [Conditional]

Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:02 am
Posts: 9
Unread post Re: Server 5 opening Discussion
Nope i made it fine

Please, in the future, be specific about who you are talking about. We aren't mind readers.

~The Se7enth Prophet


Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:35 pm
Profile
Data [Conditional]

Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:47 pm
Posts: 17
Unread post Re: Server 5 opening Discussion
The Se7enth Prophet wrote:
repentant newcomer wrote:
Hm...I still have this odd feeling that we need to get one more piece of info from TAL before we can get the BPC. The series of text are still scrolling, so there's still something to be released. Hopefully, it's a location, because New York's a big place, and so are LA and Seattle. I don't know much about the latter two, but my best guess for NY is that the clue's in Times Square. I want to go there to check it out, but...I don't want to on a wild goose chase.


You know, I think that last line of scrolling text could turn into something. A lot of people are speculating that Salt Lake City may mean something, as it is the center of the triangle.

My theory:

Salt Lake City is three words
There are three lines left on the TAL
Those three lines will turn into Salt Lake City.



Though, that could be wishful thinking on my part. I do live only forty minutes away from SLC. :D


Forgive me for my ignorance, but are there any big attractions in SLC? I know that they hosted the Olympics one year, so they would have a stadium. It's possible, but something may happen there. Too bad there's no exact coordinates.


Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:39 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 492 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.