What Might Happen 8/18/07 Thread

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

Agent ME
Data [Authenticated]

Re: What Might Happen 8/18/07 Thread

Unread post by Agent ME »

Maimbot 9000 wrote:
Power to IRIS wrote:Start checking everything. B.net forum, Halo3.com, everrthing. Even the stuff that is OOG.
Okay, man. I'll take the left half of the entire internet and you take the right.

Who wants to start dialing random phone numbers? Get on it, people.
What about the real-world? I mean, it's mostly out of game too.

I'll start knocking on neighbors doors asking about iris things. Maybe I should go to gamestop and ask if they've gotten a message from AdjutantReflex. Maybe we're supposed to copy the SOTA guys at Times Square, and ask people about SOTA to get the next clue.

What if Iris is over? What would happen?
Halo3.com would be changed to remove the signs of Iris, and there'd probably be a newspost at halo3.com or bungie.net about the ending.
But that hasn't happened yet.

So what do we know might be scheduled for the future?
SocietyOfTheAncients.com has some clues as if it might be improved later, and what was the purpose of the membership PDF? Maybe it's supposed to have some purpose in the next few weeks?
Doug52392
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Doug52392 »

Its officialy not the 18th anymore, i take it nothing happened?
Power to IRIS
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Power to IRIS »

Well, August 18th has come and gone, and nothing has really happened. Except for the FCC phone # changing back to something possibly related. If someone could figure out what the heck the password is for it, then it might be proven to be OOG or related. Until then, there might be nothing happening, so crack that password.
KLind
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by KLind »

Doug52392
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Doug52392 »

The FCC phone password used to be, what else but 1234. I discovered this a few days ago, but in a few hours, it changed and i could not get back in. There was nothing much there, it went to a voice mail administration page. I played around with every single setting, didnt find anything out of the ordinary. At one point i accedently enabled some fowarding thing, so for the 5 minutes before i changed it back, the FCC number went to a voice mailbox insted. i wish i could remeber the name! The only odd thing I found was for the foward setting, it referenced a phone number called 979-555-3456, which is not a real number.