What Might Happen 8/18/07 Thread

The home for threads that have been locked and don't fit into any other archive category.

Moderator: Moderators

Power to IRIS
Data [Authenticated]

What Might Happen 8/18/07 Thread

Unread post by Power to IRIS »

"...tommorow, all things will be made clear."
But how exactly might they be made clear? It might be a new countdown. It might be NAR posting on the B.net forums. My belief: NAR has realized is mistake in killing AR and has gone into a similar state OAR was in. He will post on the B.net forums, saying he has realized he did something he might have been commanded to do, but shouldn't have. He will be the new "Prophet" for IRIS and will reveal to us some new information that will jumpstart Phase 2. Now, who else wants to throw their hat into the fire and guess what might happen? :ugeek:
ToyMachine228
Data [Conditional]

Re: What Might Happen 8/18/07 Thread

Unread post by ToyMachine228 »

Something could or could not happen. "Tomorrow" could be a relative term as in...In the future. Or it could be literal and something could happen today. We'll find out.
SKR
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by SKR »

Well this whole ARG has had the time setting of the AIs communicating to us right now in the year 2007, so this is probably the same.
Zero
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Zero »

Probally. New clues etc....
VectorScalar
Data [Conditional]

Unread post by VectorScalar »

Maybe we should be scouring b.net forums or CI for a new NAR/OAR/new entity post. After all, we're not sure what we're looking for or where.
AfRo SaUcE
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by AfRo SaUcE »

NAR said that quote after he terminated AR... its been 2 months... but yeah it could be tomorrow too.
ii otnemem ii
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by ii otnemem ii »

AfRo SaUcE wrote:NAR said that quote after he terminated AR... its been 2 months... but yeah it could be tomorrow too.
Remember, though, that he said that on the June 19th.

Wiki calendar...

I think we all know what happened June 20th, which was "tomorrow" at the time he first said it... Server 1 activated and was unlocked. So, we could take it literally last time, why shouldn't we take it literally this time?

Also, August 18th is a lunar alignment point with the 5th spoke, just as June 20th was... same spoke even! (No, I haven't given up on my lunar theory... Server 5's video and the "cycle_response.jpg" from Server 5 only strengthened my belief in it.)
Rizzon
Data [Undefined]

Unread post by Rizzon »

If something was to happen at 8/18/07 00:01, what timezone is yourbest guess it would go after?
ii otnemem ii
Facilitator [Conditional]

Unread post by ii otnemem ii »

Probably PST.
Bradxd
Data [Authenticated]

Unread post by Bradxd »

On Another note, Someone find out when the next full moon is... Remember what Jonas said to like every question.. NEXT FULL MOON?